𝟎𝟕 | 𝐧𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐦𝐚𝐫𝐞𝐬 & 𝐚 𝐜𝐥𝐨𝐰𝐧

»»————- CHAPTER 07 ————-««
SUMMER OF 1986

»»————- CHAPTER 07 ————-««SUMMER OF 1986

»»————-———————-————-««

       TWELVE FADED INTO SLEEP LATE THAT NIGHT but her dreams were anything but pleasant. 

         Twelve dreamt. She dreamt up nightmares.

        Viv opened her eyes to find herself in a familiar place but she also didn't recognize it. She knew to be afraid though. She knew, she was in deep shit. 

         "Bill?! BILL!" She shouted in fear. She turned in a random direction and sprinted through the gross underworld. "Someone help!" She wailed as she ran through the gross area. The ground crunched and squished underneath her. It covered her shoes and vines began to grab at her legs, tripping her and yanking her back. 

           "HELP." She cried. She screamed and cried and tried to crawl away. She grabbed a stone and smashed at the vines and got free of them and scrambled to her feet, taking off running again. The air was polluted by spore like muck and she coughed. The spores made it hard to breath and made her feel sick. "Help me, please." She wheezed as she nearly collapses to the ground. 

        "No one is coming to save you, Vis." A voice said from behind. The familiar nickname made her turn around to see a boy she vaguely remembered. 

         The boy stood down at the end of what was now a hallway. She narrowed her eyes and tried to focus on his face through her blurry vision. 

        "W-Wah-Will?" She asked as she pulled herself to her feet. 

          "No one is coming for you Vis. You couldn't save me, so now you won't be saved." 'Will' said as he walked up to her. "Do you even remember me Vis? Do you? DO YOU?" Will grabbed her by the shoulders as his face warped.