𝟏𝟎 | 𝐬𝐜𝐚𝐫𝐲 𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐬𝐞 𝐨𝐧 𝐧𝐞𝐢𝐛𝐨𝐥𝐭 𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐞𝐞𝐭

»»————- CHAPTER 10 ————-««
SUMMER OF 1986

»»————- CHAPTER 10 ————-««SUMMER OF 1986

»»————-———————-————-««

        THE LOSERS STOOD, GATHERED IN THE GARAGE. There was silence. Cars drove past on the street but not a kid flinched. They all just stared at Viv. 

      "IT saw us." Stan pointed out suddenly, cutting through the silence as he looked at Bill, then Mike, then Richie. 

       "It knows where we are." Eddie added, sucking in a breath through compressed lunges. 

      "It's always has..." Bill shot back as he stood up and walked towards his bike, leaving Viv sitting on her knees and staring after him. "S-so let's go." 

       "Go? G o where?" Ben asked, his breathing was still all over the place, the boy hadn't recovered from the clown attack. 

       "Neibolt." Bill said without hesitation. "That's where G-G-Ge-Georgie is." Viv's eyes widened and she realized Bill planned to go after the clown. 

       "After that??" Stan asked, bewildered. He wasn't even close to being on board with this plan. He didn't like it one bit. 

       "Yeah, it's summer, we should be having-" Richie starts but is promptly cut off. 

       "If you say it's summer one more f-fu-fucking time!" Bill warned before he got on his bike. 

       "B-Bill, wait!" Viv called as she tried to stand up, she got to her feet, only to realize how much pain she was in and ended up collapsing, stumbling and falling forward, Mike was barely able to stop her from falling to the ground. "Y-you can't go alone!" Viv said, pushing away from Mike, she was determined to stand on her own. Her limp ankle made it hard to stand tall and she noticed the blood tears on her face had stared to dry. 

         Bill expression softened when he say Twelve's struggle but he didn't give it up

         Bill expression softened when he say Twelve's struggle but he didn't give it up. Instead, he hesitates before getting on his bike and driving away.