𝟏𝟏 | 𝐬𝐩𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐮𝐩

»»————- CHAPTER 11 ————-««
SUMMER OF 1986

»»————- CHAPTER 11 ————-««SUMMER OF 1986

»»————-———————-————-««

      AFTER BARELY ESCAPING DEATH AT NEIBOLT, let's just say, some of them were better off than others. After his injury, the Losers took Eddie back to his mother who was in shambling the moment she saw her son broken arm. 

     Now, all 7 of the Losers were stood outside Eddie's home, watching as Eddie's mother shoved Eddie into the car, the woman was obviously furious he had gotten hurt. Eddie stared at his shoes, dejected and hurt. 

     "You!" Eddie's mother turned around and stuck a finger at the kids. "You did this! You know how delicate he is!" She snapped. 

      "You don't understand!" Richie exclaimed. 

     "We were attacked M-M-Mrs-" Bill's cut off by an enraged Mrs. Kasprak. 

      "No! You are all monsters! Eddie is done with you! All of you!" She shouted. Viv made eye contact with Eddie who was trying his best not to cry. Whether he was hurt by the pain in his arm or his mother saying he wasn't allowed to hang out with them anymore, she didn't know. 

     Mrs. Kaspbrak riddled with her keys and in her blind rage ended up dropping them to the ground. The bounced and landed at Viv's feet and Viv stared down at them. She took a step back as Bev went to pick the keys up for Mrs. Oversized Bitch but Mrs. K shoved Bev back into Viv who nearly fell to the ground. Viv could hardly stand on her own, she rocked back and forth with exhaustion. 

      "Get back!" Mrs K snapped at Bev before she snatched her keys. Viv glanced around and noticed the crowd of neighbors who had gathered on the streets to see Mrs. K's skeptical. "Oh, I know all about you Ms. Marsh... and I don't want a dirty girl like you touching my son." She looked Bev up and down. Mrs. K's comment pissed Viv off beyond belief. "And you!" Mrs. K pointed a finger in Viv's face. "I don't know who you are or what you are... but I have heard the whispers about the runaway who came to Derry." Mrs. K got in Viv's face, her breath smelled horribly as Viv cringed away from her. "Eddie will have nothing to do with a filthy, homeless, famililess whore!" Viv eyes grew wide and she was frozen in place as Mrs. K stormed away. 

       Viv stared as Mrs. K walked around to the other side of the car but Viv wasn't done with her. "Mouthbreather." Viv growled before she activated her power, making Mrs. K freeze in place. Making sure she was where all the neighbors could see her, Viv tripped Mrs. K, tearing her pants in the process. Mrs. K fell to the ground before her her bladder gave out by force and she peed herself. Mrs. K looked up at her laughing neighbors in horror before she got in her car and drove away like a crazy person, probably to the hospital for Eddie.