Chapter 19 - The Dealers

Kamijou checked the text within his phone, its contents having had a rather unsettling discovery.

"No... this can't be.... the Fish-Cutlet Bento Surpreme discount just ended? And I was just looking forward to buying it after all this time! Ahhhhhhh, such rotten luck!!!" Lamenting his bad luck up in the heavens Kamijou dropped to his knees before going off into an overdramatic rant over "the unfairness and lack of consideration these major brands possess towards the common man," before ending it with, "This is why I'll never forgive the Bento industry for this injustice!"

It had been a couple weeks since the brawl, and his chance encounter with a Judgement officer had made him very nervous towards future encounters. Now that the force had their sights on him thanks to her it's only a matter of time before they catch up.

What he did back then would probably be considered assault and battery, if nothing else extreme vigilantism. Was there truly nothing he could do to make sure they won't be able to stop him from helping and saving people?

Before he could deeply consider his next course of action his Instinct blared within his skull, signalling the vigilante of danger.

"Ok, maybe sometime I'll think about this later." Kamijou said to himself as he swung away.

-

"Seriously I would advise you all to super piss off and go back to whatever super dirty hole you crawled out of. You're gonna super poison the air with your putrid breaths."

"Basically, if you 5 know what's gonna happen to you do us a favor and leave. Otherwise we might do you all severe bodily harm. We're being very nice right now, so please do so and leave."

"If you 2 bitches gonna keep yapping and yapping your mouths off to us we ain't guaranteeing you girls' safety."

"Don't fuck with us, you bitches. It ain't fucking polite."

"Oh my, so vulgar. No wonder SkillOut's got a super reputation for being losers."

"It's rather unfortunate. Basically, you can never convince a moron that chocolate and shit don't match."

"Why you!"

"...Jeez, this is getting quite messy." Kamijou thought to himself seeing these two girls mouth off to their attackers (or are they attacking them, mentally and psychologically?).

Both of them look around the same age and height, although their appearance, getup and hair color couldn't be any different.

One girl, her brown haired cut to a short bowl, wore an orange hoodie, similar to his own, however it noticeably lacked long sleeves, exposing her bare arms. She wore a pair of shorts which were basically hotpants, showing off her legs without care in the world.
A part of him immediately knew the root cause of the situation.

The other girl looked to be a foreigner, with long blonde hair and bright, cerulean eyes, alongside a cute nose, her small pink lips curved in a small slight smirk. Her clothing was far more conservative than her companion, which completely constrasted her caustic mouth, a blue long-sleeved shirt with a white bow on her petite chest, and a skirt which went down to her thighs, her legs covered by black pantyhose.
He would admit, she had very nice legs, very natural. The other one seemed to be more deliberate with her 'appeal'.

He can never understand the vanity of women.

"You'll regret saying those shit when I'm through with you!" Kamijou looked up from his ponderings and caught the thug throwing a haymaker towards the brown haired girl.

Kamijou was about to jump in and save her, however he noticed the girl's apathy towards the attack. He didn't know exactly why it felt weird, but the expression she displayed was similar to a trio of sisters he had the misfortune of meeting under rather extraordinary circumstances.