•2•

|ROSE|

"Ooh, no I'll never get over you until I find something new." Jamie screamed at the top of her lungs.

"That get me high like you do, yeah yeah!", I belted back.

"Oop, ok that's enough.", Jamie giggled while turning down the music.

"Bitch.", I said deadpanned while giving her the stank eye.

"What? Sign up for some singing classes or something because babyyyyy!", she laughed even harder.

"What ever! What you want to eat tonight?", I asked her while taking a seat on the carpeted floor.

"I don't- shh you know who is calling!", huffing she rolled her eyes before answering the phone.

Instantly I heard a female yelling through her phone.

"Um, calm down. I'm not your husband so don't be yelling at me. I don't know where he is...." She started before she got interrupted by more yelling.

"Jaylen....girl. Don't cry. He love you!", Jamie said rolling her eyes.

Jaylen is the one and only wife to Mister Louis.

Yes, I admit that when I found out he was married, I wanted to end it...

But Louis wouldn't let me go that easy.

It was the first night he had hit me...well more like beat the hell out of me.

"You're fucking married! Get the fuck up out of here!", I yelled while gagging.

I was sleeping with someone else's man! I was sharing dick! Ew!

"Rose, calm down. I love you, I want only you. My wife and I are separated....", Louis laughed.

I didn't think this was a laughing matter.

I just turned 21 yesterday and I find out this news the next night.

Some things are to good to be true.

"I don't care! Get out!", I yelled even louder.

"Don't talk to me like that, Rose..." Louis muttered.

"Don't talk- you know what...I'll leave!", running upstairs, I went straight to my closet to start packing.

Putting my stuff away into a duffle bag, I heard music start to play.

"Every candlelight dinner, date night liquor, late-night visit,

Reminds me of a killer, reminds me I should kill him

Every jazz band, holding hands

Could I have this dance?

Reminds me of a bad man"

Feeling a burning feeling go through my scalp as I was pulled backwards, I looked up quickly in shock.

"Listen to me and listen to me good.... I love you and I'm only doing this so that you learn your place. I don't mean any of it..." Louis stated, pulling my head to the side so that he could whisper into my ear.

My mouth hung open as I couldn't get any words out.

Louis pulled his belt from around his waist and threw me onto the floor.