•12•

|ROSE|

"Let's jump him together!", Lola yelled.

I was sitting on my couch icing my black eye after Louis punched me after catching me at Leo's house.

I feel like he would have did more if Jupiter didn't call him fussing about him staying out late when he has a wife and brand new baby at home.

I know that's right!

Yami, Lola, and Heather were over at my place because we wanted to have a girls sleepover party.

"Let's do it.", Yami giggled.

"I'm deadass. Don't be giggling.", Lola mugged.

I was surprised that they all got along so well with Yami as quick as they did.

They must of knew that she was taking good care of me.

"Y'all why is Jamie swiping up on my story!", I yelled while throwing my phone away from me all dramatic.

"Oh, let me see.", Heather laughed while taking my phone.

Yami and Lola gathered around her as I rolled my eyes.

"She said 'you look amazing! I miss our relationship and if you give me another chance, I promise I will let you know when Louis is setting you up!'....so she's admitting to being fake.", Lola spoke.

"Hmm.", Yami replied with a thinking face.

"Bitch, yes!", Heather exclaimed as they all burst out laughing.

"Y'all are really ugly!", I yelled while snatching my phone.

"Tink Tink miss having friends", Yami stated.

"Well you don't betray your friends, even if it's for your family. You just don't get involved.", Lola replied.

"True that!", Heather yelled.

Hearing banging on the door, we all jumped.

"Who the fuck is banging like that?", I asked standing up and heading towards the door.

Swinging it open, ready to cuss someone out, I froze.

Stood there in my fucking door way was some bitch with glasses.

"Are you sleeping with my husband?", she asked with her hair tied up in a tight bun and shorts with a tank top and sneakers.

Oh, she came to get busy.

"Who's your husband?", I asked smirking.

If a bitch was crazy enough to pull up to my house then she was a bitch who was ready to die.

"Louis Bayn!", she yelled.

"Oop!", I heard one of the girls say behind me, as I stood there shocked.

"Listen...-", I started before she interrupted me.

"No, you listen bitch....I know you're fucking him and you're probably fucking other women's husband too!", she yelled.

"You stay away from him or I'm going to whoop your ass!", she finished.

"And I'm going to help her!", a red head stated.

Jupiter and the Mrs.Bayn.

Laughing, I placed my ice pack on the table beside me.

"Lola, hand me a hair tie!", I yelled before all hell broke lose.

"The only man, baby, I adore

I gave you everything, what's mine is yours

I want you to live your life of course