•7•

|ROSE|

"Can I get a caramel frappe with Oreos?", I asked the cashier.

"For sure!", she smiled back.

Today I was heading into the office to see Louis.

He worked in a big ass skyscraper building under his father, the owner.

I knew nothing about the business besides the fact that it was shady.

His dad ran the company until Louis would be able to step up to take his place.

"Gloria, darling!", I smiled walking up to my favorite receptionist once I entered the building.

"Rosie Posie, how are you?", she grinned while trying to stand up.

Gloria was 7 months pregnant and large!

Large but beautiful.

"Sit down, now!", I scolded.

"Hush, I need to exercise anyways. It's good for the baby.", she giggled.

"Mhmm, I'm going up to see Louis.", I said while side-eyeing her.

Walking to the open door and empty elevator, I stepped in.

She is going to give me a heart attack when I hear that she had the baby.

Baby....

I got an instant headache thinking about the situation I was now in.

A mistress to a man who has a pregnant wife.

Maybe if I ignore it...I'll forget about it.

Sike!

"My Rose!", I heard as soon as the elevator doors opened.

"My Louis.", I grinned.

Pulling me by my hand into his office, he pushed my hair out of my face before planting a kiss on my nose.

"I'm glad I chose you.", he whispered.

"What do you mean?", I asked.

The way he said it...made it seem like it had a double meaning.

"Nothing, Rose. Take a seat.", he stated while pushing me away from him.

Sitting, I rolled my eyes.

"Rolling your eyes isn't going to get you anything but smacked.", he mumbled while taking a seat at his desk.

Grabbing a cigarette and lighter, he lit it before placing it to his mouth.

Smoke filled the air around him as he inhaled and then exhaled the cigarette.

"Hm, staple every 3 sheets.", he demanded while tossing a big ass stack of papers in the direction I was sitting at.

"I'm actually about to head out.", I stood up.

"No, you're actually about to staple these papers.", he replied back sarcastically.

We had a stare down for about 2 minutes before he grabbed the stack of papers and tossed them at my head causing them to fly all over the floor.

"Now, you're actually going to pick all this fucking paper up, organize it in alphabetical and numerical order and staple every 3 pages since you want to fuck around.", he mugged.

Bending down to pick up the papers, I didn't try to fight anymore.

"I thought so.", he mumbled while typing on his laptop.