•29•

|LOUIS|

I watched Rose drive away with her family on some fake ass trip.

"You know she's not coming back. Why didn't you stop her!", Jamie yelled while hitting my back.

Jamie loved Rose as much as me.

"Daddy! Why can't she be mines!", Jamie yelled.

"Because your brother picked her out. Once you become of age, then you can get you a orphan.", Father deadpanned.

"No, I want her!", she cried.

"Jamie, shut the fuck up.", I sighed.

I was on a spiral the last few months but last month I just let Rose have it all.

I've been trying the new drugs we've been making which is normal for me.

But this new shit got me addicted.

"I'm going to rehab for a while. I'll get her back after that.", I mumbled.

"No, I'll get her back. She can stay with me.", Jamie whined.

"Jamie she don't fucking like you!", I laughed.

"Yea, because of you!", Jamie yelled lunging at me.

I swiftly dodged her and walked into my house.

Slamming the door shut in her face, she began to bang on it.

"You can't do this to me!", she yelled.

"Now listen shawty I know how you feeling

But I just had my own little problems I had to deal with

Like all them other ladies that I was sneaking round with

Telling me that they should be my one and only down chick

But I just couldn't see at the time that you was hurting

And I just hope this song that I'm singing to you is working

Cause, I just can't breathe without you

Girl I can't eat without you

(Girl) I can't sleep without you

Baby I can't be me without you"

"Do you still have thoughts about killing Rose?", my therapist asked me.

"Obviously. I've had them since I was a child but I've never acted on the thought like I did when I was on that drug.", I sighed.

"Do you feel as though you want to act on those thoughts now that you haven't had the drug in a while?", she continued.

"You always ask me the same shit.", I sighed.

Rose was my everything and I'd never want to do the things I did to her again.

I sold that drug to another gang and stopped distribution of it from my business.

I didn't want to see it anymore.

So why the fuck weren't these people letting me leave.

"Louis, I noticed that when I talk about Rose. Your pupils dilate. I mean it's very noticeable. Tell me your thoughts when you think of Rose.", she stated while crossing her legs.

"Rose is a beautiful human being. When I first saw her, I was young as shit. I took her home and she's been mine forever. I love her.", I finished.

"Do you think of Rose as a object or something?", the therapist asked me.