Two

The day started normal as always, Tan having his way with me, me not complaining and then when i was about to ask him to escort me to see my sister he was called in for work. Something about the Luna Queen being kidnapped by a group of Vampires in exchange for a beloved, based on what Tan told me a beloved is a Vampire's mate but she was evil so they couldn't let her go. So here is the thing, Tan was known to be what humans call black ops kind of soldier, he was usually sent where no one would dare to go, which terrified me but he assured me that he was good at what he did. He was very close to the King, apparently they went training together but the King left early because he had to take up the throne after his father was assassinated. "Cute face, don't switch off your phone ok? I mean it, never do that", he said making me smile. "I promise i wont", he kissed my left temple and left. All i could do was pray that he returned to me because sometimes he would return after a week sometimes a month and i didn't care i just wanted him back in my arms. I received a text from a burner phone saying 'only you till the end', it made me smile. That was our code for he was ok. I shot an answer he told me to write so that he knows it's me and i am fine. 'and you are mine after that'. It has been a month since Tan left and i wont lie and say am not worried but he has never been gone past a month and even though i had a number that i was told to call in case of emergencies, i was hesitant to use it until it was absolutely necessary. I finished work late and i just didn't want to go home so i went to my sister's house. 

"Lola! Hi... is everything ok?", she knew me too well but i couldn't tell her the truth. "Yeah Sis am ok just missing Tan", "Oh, poor baby...let's go make dinner". Lina, she was my older sister and more like a mother to me. Ever since our parents passed away, she has been my pillar and when she met Alexander it was just like i finally got a father too. He was awesome and also my Boss. He was very rich, doing real estate and even had a couple of hotels under his name. "Lina, whatever your cooking am gonna eat all of it and then you", he shouted from the door way as he entered the house making her giggle, a blush made it's way to his face when he found me in the kitchen. "Oh! Hey Lola, didn't know you were here", "I figured". He went straight to my sister kissing her passionately making me turn to the side giving them privacy, the thing is when it came to showing affection to Lina, Alexander never held back and i mean literally. After dinner i left, it was close to midnight so i didn't want to stay up for long. I took a shower and got ready for bed and that's when there was a knock on the door. I took a baseball bat and walked slowly towards the door. "Who is it?", "Lola, It's Jasper, am a friend of Tan, please open up". My heart started beating fast, i tried to concentrate but it was hard, i never met another werewolf before. "I wont hurt you, i promise", i swallowed hard then opened the door, he was huge, same as Tan. "Where is he?", i couldn't wait, i had to know. He took a deep breath, "Look, i know he would kill me for being here but he is my friend and i can't let him die. We were on a mission-", "I know, what do you need me to do?", his eyes went wide in shock. "That simple?", "He is my mate, i wont loose him, now tell me", i was a crying mess at this point. "He needs your blood", it was nothing new, i heard it before that a mate's blood and bond can cure faster than anything else when it came to werewolves but i also knew that Tan didn't want me anywhere new his home. But this was a life and death situation and Jasper looked like a guy i could trust, he even had the royal mark on his wrist that he obviously didn't know i saw already which is why i was quick to trust him. I took my emergency bag that Tan always made sure i had and followed Jasper to God knows where. 

We arrived infront of an ancient looking gate where he had to show his mark, he took me straight to the hospital. Everyone was looking at me all weird, i guess there weren't alot of humans in the territory. "Jasper, what did you do?", "What i had to, let her see him". he told the other guy who was even bigger, he had black hair and green eyes, he was very intimidating. "If he wakes up, he is going to kill you, you know that right?", He told Jasper. "I know, let her in", he stepped aside and allowed me to enter the room and what i saw broke me to pieces. My Tan was hooked up in machines, unrecognisable, i couldn't stop my tears from falling, i rushed by his side and started calling his name but he didn't respond. "Baby please come back to me, you can't leave me please", i begged but the only feedback i got was the beeping sound from the heart monitor. I rushed outside the door all the way to Jasper, "What can i do, please just do it, i can't loose him, please", he looked at me with pity on his face. "Call the Doc", he instructed the nurse while he walked me through what i was supposed to do. He was poisoned so they were going to use my blood to boost his so that he can fight the toxins since mine will make him stronger. I honestly didn't care i just wanted him back.