1

• Love makes us easy •

"Right there!" I yelled at the top of my lungs. "Jesus Christ, Hyunjin!" I gripped my hair and groaned. This man was going to be the death of me.

I stood from the table and plucked our kitchen scissors out of the drawer right in front of his face. His face flushed with embarrassment.

"I need fucking glasses." He admitted as he took them from my hands.

"No, you just wouldn't survive without me in house." I teased, pretending to be annoyed. He locked his arm around my waist and pulled me closely, setting the scissors next to him on the counter.

"I wouldn't survive with out you anywhere baby." He leaned in for a kiss and I pushed him away, trying to hide my smile. "Oh come on. Don't be like that." He pulled me back to him and snuggled into my neck.

"Get a room!" Jeongin joked as he walked into the kitchen. His hair was up in a cap currently to touch up his blonde hair. Which was getting longer by the day I swear.

"Are you gonna join us if we do?" Hyunjin asked, his face completely serious.

"Only if you want to have bleach all over you."

"Where's Felix?" I asked, realizing I hadn't seen him all morning.

"He went to the studio early this morning. He has a huge class to teach today." Jeongin said as he scoured the fridge for food.

There's plenty in there. I make sure of it. All these men eat so damn much.

"Speaking of jobs. I might not be able to make it to your next photo shoot." I locked eyes with Hyunjin who instantly started pouting. "Business meeting."

"Can't you just do a video call?" He whined and shook me a little.

"Not this time. They have to have my in person signature if I decide to adopt this little business they are proposing to me." I frowned back at him. "I made this meeting two weeks ago, I forgot to tell you about it."

"Okay." He gave a kiss on the cheek before turning away from me. I could see it in his facial expression's and body language that he was upset.

I don't blame him. I'm upset with myself too. I haven't been able to make it to one of his shooting sessions in over six months.

I looked to Jeongin for help on how to disarm his clearly irritated mood, but all he gave me was shoulder shrug. Thanks, Jeongin. What a great helper you are.

I walked out of the kitchen. If there's anything I have difficulty learning, it's that when Hyunjin's upset: don't try to fix it right away. It makes it worse. I'm just a people pleaser. But I can't miss that meeting.

I walked up the stairs and down the hall towards our bedroom as I passed pictures frames that hung on the walls and decorated side tables. Most of them included the four of us that lived here, others of all eight, other of just me and Hyunjin. Then there were two frames I had of Yeonjun and his family.

Heidi is currently carrying his second child. I'm extremely happy for them, but it often made me wonder if I want to start a family and adopt. I just never know how to bring it up to Hyunjin.

Going on a year of marriage. Six years of being together. Is it too soon to talk about it? There more I thought about the more I realize Now is definitely not a good time.

I sat down in my desk and flipped open my laptop. I went through all my new emails, the amount I get in a span on two hours is ridiculous. I starred them if they were important and moved them to spam if they weren't.

I updated this upcoming weeks schedule, but shortly grew tired of that when Hyunjin's photoshoot date popped up under this Thursday. I quickly left it how it was, choosing to lay down in bed.

Trying to juggle personal and work life was a lot more exhausting than anything. I didn't know how Minho pulls it off. Unless he's secretly as exhausted as I was.

I thought heard Hyunjin come in, but my back was facing the door and I wasn't moving to check.

However, my suspicion was confirmed once I felt the bed sink under extra weight and arm wrapped around my waist.

"Are you tired already?" His voice was a whisper as he kissed it. At least he never stated mad at me for long. I think he does that more for my emotional issues than his own though. I still have the constant need for acceptance.

"I was only a little, not I'm definitely tired. Nap with me?"

"I would but I have to make a run to the bank. I just wanted to tell you before I left." So that's why he came in. He doesn't ever like leaving the house upset with me.

"Oh." I frowned.

"If you're asleep when I get back, I'll join you honey. But I gotta go before they close."

Just like that he left the room, I could hear him tell Jeongin he'd be back.

"JEONGIN!" I called out.

A few beats later, he answered.

"Yes, daddy?" He was still in a joking mood. Not that the name was a joke. He very much enjoyed calling me that.

I rolled over to face the doorway and patted the bed in front of me. He looked like he just got out of the shower. His hair was damp. "Come take a nap with me. Daddy is tired."

Without hesitation he threw himself on the bed and curled into me, letting my arms wrapped around him. He never passed up the opposite sleep, especially for me.

"Hyunjin's not mad at you. He just misses you." He whispered quietly. "I miss you."

"I know. I miss you guys too." I kissed his forehead and started rubbing his back.

I heard the floorboards creak. I opened my eyes to see Felix sneaking his way into my room. I shut my eyes again, pretending not to notice as he slipped into bed behind Jeongin. Making our baby boy the ultimate little spoon.

Soon Hyunjin would be home to join us. With that thought I smiled and let myself fall sound asleep.

——

[A/N]

WELCOME BACK TO THE EMOTIONAL ROLLERCOASTER THAT IS LOVE! I hope you all came prepared with snacks and tissues.

This first chapter is short but I know you guys probably didn't want to wait any longer.

Also I'm thinking about starting to call y'all my little Honeybees too make my new name 🥰🐝

Lmk what you think!

Til next update!!