8

• apodyopsis (n.) the act of mentally undressing someone•

[Jisung's pov]

Friday. A day full of events for me, Woojin's training day. Thank god Eunbyeol was the one deal with that end. Another meeting I had to sit though that I really just wanted to tell every single one of them to fuck off and suck my dick. And then it was going to be another day of Hyunjin being upset with me, because I'm missing yet another shoot of his. Not that he'd ever admit he was mad about it.

I sat at my desk, my face with my palms as I sighed and wished to be a stupid college student once again. Not worried of a cramped work schedule that was almost too large to fit on my plate.

My whole body was sore and tired, everything ached. I really just wanted to be back at home, sleeping through all this bullshit.

I stood from my chair, straightening my tie and smoothing back the strands of hair that fell out of place. Let just get this shit over with. I glanced down at my watch as I headed out of my office.

I could make it in time. Considering I already knew how this meeting was gonna end, with me denying yet another unneeded contractor. I stopped in the hall, looking for Eunbyeol. When I spotted her I called out her name and waved her over. Woojin following in her footsteps.

"Hey, I need you to call a flower bourique and see which ones could have a bouquet ready to be delivered to the address I'm about to forward to you in 20 minutes." I said as she walked with me towards the elevator. I bent down and whispered the next part to her. "Address it Hwang Hyunjin, I will text you the details of additional arrangements for the addressing."

"Of course, anything else?" She asked.

"Yea, after I'm down with this meeting I will be leaving the building until further notice. I have more important matters to attend rather than being here."

She smiled at me as she received the address and jotted notes down. "Of course. Should we expect you back today at all?"

"Actually no." I said as I stepped into the elevator. "And Woojin."

Woojin looked at me with wide eyes, his attention now on me instead of watching what Eunbyeol was doing.

"Take your training seriously. Don't disappoint me on Monday." I said as the doors closed and I rode it two floors down.

I let out a deep breath as I stepped out of the elevator quickly dabbing my hands with sanitizer as I walked down the hall towards the meeting room, which by the looks of it was already full of my associates.

I entered the room and they all went to stand and bow but I waved them back into their seats, quickly seating at the head of the table. "Let's make this quick please."

After a few minutes of sitting through proposals with nothing but a headache I finally looked up and spoke.

"Okay, but is there anything these contractors can bring to us what we don't already have? We have the music industry, the modeling industry, and just recently signed off on film. Give me something important." I snapped my fingers and they all flipped through theirs papers.

I rest my mouth against my folded hands and my elbows rested atop the large table. My knee bouncing. "Do you guys really have nothing to propose to me? You keep giving me the same things over and over, until you all have something new to fucking hand me, there will not be any further meetings in contractors. I'm tired of dealing with the same bullshit."

"If you're so tired, why don't you just resign your position?" One of the men said from their seats and all heads turned.

"Excuse me?"