6

• i need a prayer •

[Jisung's pov]

The drive to Minho's wasn't anywhere near quiet as he allowed me to blast the radio and sing my little heart out. His smile shown from ear to ear. When certain songs played he would join in and sing with me.

His hand holding mine as he drove with the other and I looked at him as I sang. I watched his side profile, the way his lips moved. The way his eyes were set as he sang. I've always loved the way he looked, especially from from the side.

He glanced over at me and gave me that smile that has always managed to make my stomach flutter. As he pulled into a little neighborhood homes and drove through it until we reached a house at the dead end street before parking on the curb.

He got out and I went to get out with him but he keep pressing the lock button on his key fob anytime I tried to open the door until he got around to me, then opened the car for me. I sat there and glared at him for a moment.

"Are you gonna get out?" He asked me with a smirk and I decided to be dramatic and turn my head away from him, crossing my arms as I sank into my seat. "Alrighty then."

He grabbed my arms and pulled me out only to throw be back over his shoulder again. "MINHO!" I screamed at him and pounded on his back and he only laughed.

"Baby, hitting me isn't gonna get you anywhere but underneath me." He said as he slapped my ass as hard as he could and I almost moaned as he walked up the porch steps. I heard the door open as I propped my head up and I was enveloped by cool air in contrast to the heat outside. "Minnie! We're home!"

"Is he dead or something?" I heard Seungmin's voice a laugh as he was probably seeing me slung over Minho's shoulder. Minho spun me around to see Seungmin and I gave him a very fake smile, hinting that I was ready to be put down. "Go ahead and put him down, Lino. You guys eat already?"

"Yea, Heidi and Yeonjun were over. Heidi made dinner." I informed him and he nodded.

"Okay good, I'm gonna warm up some food for myself and we will talk movies okay?" He disappeared through the doorway of the kitchen as Minho swooped me up and tackled me onto the extended part of the couch. I was curled up against him, his arms around me and I kissed his chin. He hummed and rubbed the back of my neck.

"You're going to make me fall asleep before we even choose a movie." I muttered and he chuckled, instantly rolling me on top of him and I laid my head on his chest as my legs fall between his.

"You can't fall asleep." He claimed and I looked up at him with doe eyes.

"Why not?" I asked and he smirked.

"Because we have you tonight Jisung." He voice was deep and playful as he said it and I instantly knew what he meant, making me blush.

Seungmin came out with a bowl as he munched on food. He looked at the two of us and made a face that brought out a laugh in Minho. "You guys are cuddling without me?"

There was attitude in his tone but it was pouty and cute. We both laughed and I waved him over. "Come over here then."

He walked his way over and set his bowl on the coffee table before scooting over to the both of us and throwing his leg over my back in such a dramatic way. I wrapped an arm around him and nuzzled against his face for a moment before kissing his nose.

"Okay, okay. What genre are we feeling?"

"Anything but romance or a romcom, please." Minho whined as he threw his head back against the couch.