About the Story

A story written in collaboration with soobakarie !! All thanks to her Ideas for this story and as her very friend, she asked me to write this Lasta Sanco to bring her ideas to life by writing this book! She's really not a writer but a reader, so she happily shared her ideas with me. Thinking it would be good if we both try to write a book together.

We talked about this a lot to provide a good plan to create this story and I hope you'll enjoy it! As an aspiring writer too, I feel excited to have a collaboration with someone, and I'm happy because that someone is my best friend soobakarie! ✨

With her pure romance idea, and my little fantasy idea, we created a good plot!

Please enjoy! Feel free to support us by voting, sharing and commenting about this story!

Romance/Fantasy/Fiction

Any names, characters, places and events are just a work of fiction and a product of the author's imagination. Any resemblance to actual person or other fiction characters are purely coincidental.

NO TO PLAGIARISM! It's a CRIME if there's no legal consent from the author of the story!
KONSENSYA NALANG SA MANGPE-PLAGIARIZE. :)

This story might contain, errors, loopholes and mistype words, it may also contain grammar errors. If you're someone who can't handle mistakes, it's okay, you may go :)

This is Lasta Sanco, a story written by Tongue-tied_Potato and soobakarie =)

(I just realized that my dialogue tags are not written correctly, as I try to improve and erase this mistakes of mine, I will keep on editing until the dialogue tags of this story are clean, also to my other typo errors as well, I hope y'all understand, thank you and please enjoy (: )