When I first saw you

"I remember the day we first met. First day of college, we had to sign a form and I didn't have a pen, and there you were. Sitting alone in the back row of the hall. You were the only person who came prepared, all your pens were neatly placed next to each other on your desk, a nonchalant look on your face but I could tell you were on the verge of a panic attack." 

Auden let out a roaring laugh, all Reign could do was stare at her world, but what made him stop laughing was the lack of tears on her face and the ghost of a smile. Auden stared at her with absolute adoration, even if her smile was barely there, he took it as a victory. Auden knew how much energy she had mastered up to let him know that she's gonna be okay, not now but eventually she will, with him by her side she would keep fighting.

And so Auden carried on with their love story.

"You do know how intimidating you look when you're spaced out right? I was terrified to approach you, I swear i think I shit my pants a little. I worked up some courage and walked over to you, I gave you my pantie dropping smile and you flat out rejected me, you didn't give me so much as a smile either". All the more reason I had to keep Trying, each attempt harder than the last"

Reign looked up at him and gave him her most dazzling smile, the same smile she gave him, when she said her first 'Hello', the same smile that manages to take his breath away each and every time.

Reign did remember that day. She remembers seeing him enter the hall with his best friend, Vinny. She could tell he was the mischievous one out of the duo. 

Both of them now cuddled up enjoying each others company thinking of how fa they've come from that day.

Breaking their tranquil moment of silence, Auden decided to run her a warm bath, afraid that if they stayed in silence for too long, Reign might slip back into her thoughts. Amidst of getting up, Auden felt her tight grip on his pyjama shirt, tears welled up in her eyes for the third time, Auden pulled her close and placed a tender kiss on her forehead. 

"I only going the bathroom, Ray I promise I wont be long, okay? as if he could sense her uneasiness, desperation and fear written all over her face, Auden could feel his heart break. He lifted her up bridal style and placed her head on the crook of his neck, she snuggled up to him and the feeling of being content washed over her, instantly calming her raging emotions.