Crying won't cut it

Auden walked into the bathroom and sat Reign down on the sink counter, He walked to the bathtub and let it fill up. Auden then turned around and grabbed the hem of Reign's shirt, he cocked his head to the side asking  her permission  to undress her . Reign nodded and Auden got to work.

 Once her shirt was off he moved on to her pyjama pants Auden grabbed both her pants and panties and slide the off slowly, as he got to her knees, Auden saw something that made his heart stop, his face dropped. Auden was furious. He could see steam come out of his ears at this point. Auden threw her clothes to the side, lift her, carefully placed her in the bathtub and marched to the bedroom, slamming the door on his way out

Reign was left baffled at Auden's behaviour, she wondered what got him so angry, Auden rarely got upset much less angry. He had the patience of a saint. Reign got lost in her thoughts

Maybe he got tired of babying me .

Maybe he got fed up with my whining.

He probably thinks I'm a burden

Maybe he got tired of pretending to love me 

Maybe he doesn't love me anymore.

Seeing as the water was now cold, Reign got out , wrapped a towel around her body and walked ever so slowly to their bedroom. As soon as she walked through the door she saw Auden's dishevelled hair tangled up in his hand, his knee was rapidly bouncing up and down, his arms were propped up on his knees.

 "He's furious" she thought 

( yeah no shit sherlock. I'M SOOOO SORRY)

In reality Auden was torn. Hurt. He held back his tears even when the lump n his throat grew bigger and bigger. 

Reign slowly walked towards him and crouched in front of him, she removed his hand from his hair and cupped his face with her hands and lift his head so he was looking right at her.

"Baby, what's wrong, talk to me........please" she said ever so softly, her voice  broke in the end, she was on the verge of breaking down again.

"Why didn't you tell me Ray?" Auden said near tears too, his voice was hoarse and cracked when he said her name, He was absolutely shattered.

Reign racked her mind trying to figured out what he was talking about. 

"Tell you what? What are you talking about ?"

"That you self-harm, Rae" he whispered..........

'