Guardian x Ash (part 2/2)

"I love you."

Three words. Were they that hard? He knew they weren't but he still didn't manage to say them when they were needed. The light of his life was gone, leaving the darkness that was in his mind. "What happended?" You may ask.

Wind was walking around, going back and forth, doing his daily patrol, the new thing was that now the patrol wasn't only in the forest, but also the Kingdom, Dragon's Valley, Islands, everywhere looking for a certain someone. Someone that the archer felt like he lost forever.

And it was all his fault.
He swore to protect the ones that are in need and failed to protect the one he cared about.

The archer sighed. He has been to all the places, Fire should be nowhere else then the evil cookie's base, where Wind couldn't go. Why? He didn't even know where that was.

Well, they had to have a secret base right??
They probably did.

He had to wait until Fire showed up, no matter what form, he can't stay too much time in just one place, he was gonna go out at some point. But the pain of waiting fot that moment, not knowing if he is okay, just hurt him.

After he knocked Pomegranate out and left Millennial and the Cookiemals in a safe place, he flew to where he saw Fire for the last time, but he was no longer there. Dark Enchantress used the dark gem to corrupt the flaming cookie. Wind went back to Pomegranate, who left with no traces, he couldn't follow her, but he tried. No success.

He was next to the sea, watching as the waves touched the sand and went back in an eternal loop.

"Gosh dang it... just give me a sign that you are okay.." -- Wind thought to himself.

Just as he said that and started walking towards the forest, he heard a-

BOOM

Yeah, something like that.

Wind Archer looked back, the explosion wasn't from anywhere near the forest, instead, the sound came from the Dragon's Valley. A wave of hope dominated the archer, was that Fire Spirit?

He spreaded his wings, using his strength to fly back to the forest to find Millie, Pandy, Chubby and Vixey. He crossed the skies, feeling the breeze on his face, finally landing as he got to the final destination.

Millie and the Cookiemals looked at him with worried faces.

Fire did make a sign.

But it wasn't saying that he was okay.

-------------------

-- He's... what..? -- Wind was shoked, Fire would never, would he?

-- My faithful guardian, I fear this is the truth. Spirit of Fire is now ruling the Dragon's Valley. He calls himself "Lord of Ashes" -- Millennial Tree said, he was sat on a trunk of a tree -- He's well, just not quite... himself at the moment.

-- But don't worry! We can help him! We're gonna be like an army of the most powerful things on earth!! -- Pandy said -- Right, Chubby???

-- Yes, yes!! We're gonna end the bad guys and rescue Fire!! -- Vixey hid behing Wind

-- ... We're with you! -- Vixey said

-- I am very thankful, but I've got to do this alone. -- Wind said, taking some arrows

-- No!! Fath- Wind- it's dangerous! What if something happens to you?? -- The red panda said, worried

-- I'll be just fine, I promisse. -- Wind bent down and caressed the three little animal's heads