Wind x Fire (hurt/comfort)

Requested by JaiYasha

-------------------

In the middle of the forest, rested someone that almost seemed to be a part of his surroundings, the branches and leaves that made part of his body connecting to the nature, making him feel calm.

The sweet breeze carried the flower's smell with it, the birds chirped, the grass moved slowly. Some times, he saw some petals dancing in the air carelessly, the sun kissed his skin. Some birds landed on his horns, he simply smiled.

There was an unexpected end to such calm atmosphere when the breeze suddenly stopped. Millennial Tree, the one that was sat down enjoying the minimum details of life, realized that such thing wouldn't happen naturally, that could only mean that the wind god was somehow connected to-

It came back. Not as a breeze, anything but that. A strong and aggressive storm hit Millennial's face, the animal's around ran away, the birds on his horns tried to hold itselfs still, failing, they flied with the wind.

Millennial became sensible to each sensation, trying to hear screams, a cry, a whisper, anything besides the deafening sound of the wind. His eyes closed forcefully, the birds sounded obviously agitated, trying to resist the strong wind.

Like an irritating buzz in his ear, the wind zoomed something, or someone, right in front of him. He knew who it was, but the agitation that the other caused just to come fast worried Millennial. He opened his eyes to stare at the figure, still in the bushes, he gave a questioning look to the other when he started to leave the shadows, he seemed to carry something on his arms.

The silhouette became more recognizable, Wind Archer, his loyal protector, stood there, not moving. Millennial started to get up

-- My guard..- -- Staring at the figure, he seemed to slowly realize whole situation. Wind Archer didn't have something on his arms, he had someone.

And by the looks of it, that someone wasn't quite well.

Or not well at all.

Wind Archer seemed to be lost in reality, he stared at Milliennial, making him pay attention to his face. The archer seemed to be beaten, both physically and mentally, his eyes had bags under it, clearly, he cried for too long, Wind Archer stared at him blankly, his lips shaking. He walked to the other.

His body seemed to give up, his mind was too broken to care about it, he fell kneeling on the floor, holding that someone close. Someone Millennial would rather say he didn't recognize, but he knew who it was, he sadly knew.

The nature started to take over what was once a part of it. On Wind's arms, layed a smiling spirit, his body was full of flowers, more specifically, roses, deep burgundy roses, the roots spreaded over all his body, the plant's thorns pierced his skin, the red from his injuries seemed to give depth to the color, his blood feeding the beauty of the flowers, the pain that anyone else would feel wasn't affecting him, it never would, not anymore.

Fire seemed to be long lost, Wind seemed to know that but even so, it didn't feel right.

They did it. The darkness was finally gone. But.. was it really worth it...?

Wind sobbed on the ground, holding the other, his once green hands were now red, a red that sickened him, he wanted to vomit, he wanted to scream, he wanted it to end, right there and right now.

He slowly placed his once lover on the grass, the green hues also changing to red, he looked to his own hands, bloody.

Wind Archer always liked flowers, but these ones.. these he hated with all his heart. The tears on his eyes dropped om Fire's unconscious body, seeming to quench the thirst of the flowers.