backstory

Olivia Harrington's life has not been the best. Yes, her family may be rich and respected in Hawkins, but what happens in the Harrington home stays there.

Her father was an abuser and her mother was just his follower.

Her brother Steve, on the other hand, has been very protective of her from the beginning. Even though he was only a year old, he knew he had to protect her until he died.

Olivia always knew that he only wanted what was best for her, but sometimes it was annoying.

She dated Jonathan Byers until her junior year of high school, when she broke up with him because she was suspicious of his relationship with Nancy Wheeler.

A few days after their breakup, she met Billy Hargrove at Tina's Halloween party.

It was strange how much they had in common.

They both liked the same music, the same food, the same animals, and even the same brands of clothing.

It was as if they were soul mates.

Olivia was the first person he opened up to about his home life.

He knew she was special.

He knew that no one else had ever made him feel that way, and never would.

The way he got nervous when they made eye contact or when they shared a milkshake at the diner.

He knew he loved her.

But he was afraid to tell her.

He was afraid that she would leave him, like his mother had done.

He was afraid that she did not love him.

That maybe she thought he was just taking advantage of her like other high school girls.

But he did not know that she loved him too.

And just like him, she was afraid to tell him the truth because she feared he would leave her.

It was not until he was dying in her arms on the floor of the mall that they confessed to each other.

The pain she felt when she lost him was something she wished no one would ever feel.

A few weeks after his funeral, she relapsed.

She had been clean for almost two years, but the pain was just too much and she just wanted to relax.

The new school year started and she was finally a senior.

Unlike the last two years, this year was normal.

No more bald kids with superpowers, no more faceless dogs from the walls, no more mind flayers.

As many people tend to say, before something bad happens, everything was finally starting to get normal, until a spring break turned everything upside down.

A/N: So this is a little backstory for my Eddie Munson fanfic, I hope it's good and that you kind of get the idea for what I am going for.

I will start publishing chapters next week when volume 1 comes out.

I have so many ideas what to do with Olivia yall are not ready.

I hope you will like my story:)

over and out