chapter six

A/N: I literally fed you. 2179 words.

"Dustinnnn?" A voice over the radio woke Olivia up.

"Dustin someone's calling you." She whispered, not moving from her position on the floor that she slept on.

"Oh Dustinnn?" The voice called again.

Olivia sighed and got up. She walked over to the table and picked up the radio.

"It's Olivia." Her morning raspy voice spoke.

"Liv! Hey! So- like, I'm gonna need a food delivery. Like right now." It was Eddie.

"Right now?" She whined.

"If you don't want me to go out in the world then yeah, right now. Oh and can you also get me a six-pack?" He asked.

"If I can have one then sure." She smiled.

He chuckled. "You can have two if you want."

"Su-" He cut her off.

"Or you can come over tonight and bring us a twelve-pack." He was happy she couldn't see him because he was bitting his nails and walking back and forth.

And she was happy he couldn't see her because she was a blushing mess.

Olivia was about to say something when she noticed the empty couch.

"Shit." She whispered. "Hey, Eddie. I'm gonna have to call you later."

"Dustin!" She shook the boy awake.

"Olivia?" He mumbled.

"Where's Max?" She panicked.

"What do you mean 'where's Max?', she's right ther-" He stoped talking when he noticed the couch was empty.

"Shit." He got up and ran upstairs with Olivia right behind him.

Both of them let out a breath they were holding when they found Max sitting at the kitchen table with Holly.

"Good morning guys!" Karen greeted the kids. "Everything alright?" She asked.

"Yeah, everything is fine." Olivia nodded, looking at Max.

"I think it's so sweet that you guys are sticking together like this." Karen smiled at them.

"Could try sticking together at a different house for a change." Ted spoke reading newspaper.

"You know you're welcome here anytime, right?" Karen told Dustin and Olivia.

"Totally. " Dustin nodded. "May I?" He pointed at fresh made pancakes.

"Of course. Take as much as you want. Liv, honey, you too." Karen smiled at her.

"Yeah, take us for all we're worth." Ted sipped his coffee.

"Thank you Miss Wheeler, but I'm not hungry." Olivia smiled at the older woman.