chapter one

"Ugh I feel fat in this." Olivia complained as she looked herself in the mirror. She was wearing a black tank top with a white cropped blouse over it, a brown denim skirt with her favourite platform Dr Martens. Around her neck hung a locket and an Ametist.

"Jesus, will you stop complaining and get in the car? Robin is waiting." Steve groaned at his sister, leaning on her bedroom door.

"Hot damn I am rocking this." Olivia gasped as she checked her ass in the mirror.

"Yeah yeah, can we go now? Robin is still waiting." He rattled with his car keys.

"Go wait in the car, I need to pack my bag." She smiled at him as he left.

"Finally." She rolled her eyes and let out a sigh of relief as soon as he left.

Opening her closet she pulled out her Converse shoebox, taking out a small bag filled with white powder.

Spilling the powder on her desk she used her ID to make a line.

With one dollar bill rolled she sniffed the powder.

A few tears fell down her cheeks due to the burning but soon she was way more relaxed.

The car horn pulled Olivia out of her thoughts.

Olivia grabbed her bag and her walkman. She ran downstairs and outside without even looking at her parents.

She sat in the backseat because she would rather listen to music than talking to Robin and Steve.

"Hey babes!" Robin screamed before she even got in the car.

"Good morning Robin." Steve said while Olivia just smiled.

Steve and Robin immediately started talking about boobs while Olivia pulled out her walkman and started listening to her tapes.

A few minutes later they were at the Hawkins highschool.

"Bye girls!" The older Harrington yelled while driving off.

"You coming to that celebration?" Robin smiled at Olivia.

"I would love to but I have plans." She gave Robin a smile before walking into woods.

Olivia could hear the band playing and people cheering, probably on cheerleaders. She didn't feel like sitting for 30 minutes just to watch girls spin in the air and boys throw a ball.

The picnic table was getting closer and so was the figure that sat on the bench.

Unlike her, Eddie didn't know she was approaching him and the headphones he wore just muted the sound of her boots walking on leafs.

"Yo!" She took a sit opposite of him.

"Jesus H Christ!" He yelled out.

"Oh my God, sorry I didn't mean to scare you." She laughed.

"No, no It's cool. I'm cool." He was shocked for a bit.

"I'm gonna need a gram." She handed him a $50 bill.

He let out a sigh before pulling out his metal box. While he was rubbling through the drugs she looked at the table.

Her eyes landed on carved letters O+B in a heart just at her side of the table. Her fingers traced the letters and the heart around it. 

She was thinking back to the day Billy carved it in. Just a few days before his death.

Her heart ached at the memory.

"Here." She was brought back when Eddie handed her a small bag filled with white powder.

"Thanks." She sniffled, scared she would cry.

"You know I won't be able to do this anymore. I don't want to get beaten up by your brother when he finds out." He raised his eyebrow.

She sighed, putting the small plastic bag in her bra. "He won't find out."

Eddie nodded. "I like your necklace." He started playing with the Ametist around her neck.

"Thanks." She smirked  "I like your rings."

He tilted his head. "How about..." He put a strand of her hair behind her ear. "we skip first few classes."

"Sure." She smiled.

He took her hand and they walked through the woods and when they reached school's parking lot they made their way towards Eddie's van.

He got in the driver's sit and she sat next to him.

Eddie placed his hand on her thigh before stepping on gas and speeding away from school.

A/N: First chapter is done I hope you like it.

I will try to update everyday at least twice.

ALSO can we talk about the plot tiwst about who Vecna is?!

AND ABOUT EDDIE!? LIKE I THOUGHT HE WOULD BE SHY BUT GIRL THIS IS NOT SHY