Chapter 4

Toren furrowed his brow as some guy spit out a drink and started laughing real hard. He really looked too confused for his own good. Like... shit is not a complicated thought. 

I. Like. Dark. Girls.

I will write it in fucking binary code for his ass.

01001001 00100000 01101100 01101001 01101011 01100101 00100000 01100100 01100001 01110010 01101011 00100000 01100111 01101001 01110010 01101100 01110011

I hope he's fucking happy.

"How are we supposed to find one of these dark women for you?" This fucker is pushing it hella hard. "Say it like that again, fuckboy, and see what fucking happens." 

Everyone got quiet and looked at me shocked. Except for Goopy Goo. He was looking at me proudly.
Toren cleared his bitch ass throat and huffed, sending a few boogers into the air. "Well... I suppose that if this is how you want it done, then it should be that." 

I felt slightly relieved. This should buy me some time to figure the fuck out how the fuck to not be a damn vampire anymore.

"Shall you choose where we find her?" I furrowed my brows together, "Uh... the fuck you mean?" Toren smirked as if he had caught me in a lie or some lame ass shit. "You need to get her now so that your initiation is complete. Where will we find her? KFC? A strip club? The well-fa-" I slapped the shit out of that fucker's hand like he stole some shit. 

"Stereotype these beautiful people again and I will expose your petty ass. LorD HELP ME TO NOT PUNCH A FUCKER LOOOORD PLEASE." Toren frowned at me while Game Grump was busting a gut next to me. Toren cleared his throat while fixing his flappy ass collar. Stupid ass lame ass stanky ass sticky ass bitch a-

"Wh-Where are we going, Sir. Franklin?" Shitfuckbitchfartdookie I didn't think of anywhere. Fuck. "Well... if I think about where I love to go to the most... and I um think about what I love and stuff and I...." YOOOO THERE'S THAT CUTIE AT THE HEB YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO TELL ME WHY I SUPER HOPE SHE LIKES ME AND STUFF. 

I turned to Glamy Boop, "We're still in Texas?" He scoffed, "I won't ever leave Texas. I've been a vampire for 352 years and I've never lived anywhere else." I nodded, lowkey hella impressed.
"I'll find her at the HEB by my house." Toren nodded, clapped his pale sweaty ass hands, and fucking transported to the damn door. Fucking weird ass dude. We were like, three feet from the damn door!
Glammy Glop and I followed Toren outside to his SUV and hopped in.

The whole ride there was filled with painful ass 80s pop and Toren screeching at the top of his lungs.
It took nearly five years to get to my neighborhood HEB, but we got there.

My palms got sweaty as my knees got heavy and my arms turned into spaghootle. I was nervous as fuck. What if the cutie with curly hair thought I was a chump? What if she's laugh at me for trying to go on a date with her in like five dumb ass minutes. She's gonna turn me down and kick me in the ba-
"Franklin, come on. We have to find your little black girl toy." I groaned at Toren before slapping the back of his stupid old bald headed ass. Thinking he slick and shit like bitch the fuck

I walked into the HEB that was open until 1 am and hoped that the cutie would still be here. Logically, that shit doesn't make sense, but this is a book so what the fuck ever.

(Because like honestly,  this is like a day or two after I picked up those fucking bread crumbs for my moms)

We walked in with me walking in front of Goop and this racist asshole. It was cool as fuck in there. My eyes searched for the cute girl with a curly mane of hair. My heart almost broke when I didn't see her, until she walked up from out of nowhere. My heart started racing really fucking fast like it does when I jerk off. 

Now ain't the time to think like that.

"Well, I see that you have laid your eyes upon the one?" Albert whispered and I nodded while still staring at her. She had big boobs and an average body, but gahdamn gahdamn gahdamn.  I give don't give a fuck about her body. She could be as big as a semitruck or as small as the neck of a guitar, she still cute as fuck.

"She looks bored, Franklin. Go! Go talk to her!" Albert smiled at me and I felt confident for a second. Albert dragged the fuckboy away and I made my way to the cute HEB girl. When I got up to her register, she looked up at me and smiled. My dumbass felt like I was about to melt and shit. Fam, I'm telling y'all, I was ready to give this woman the damn world right then and there. Had me feeling EVERY type of way.

"Hi, how may I help you?" I swallowed to make sure that I didn't sputter spit on her or some nasty shit while I spoke. "Hey, I'm Franklin. I came through your line yesterday I think." She twisted her mouth as her pretty brown eyes looked from my eyes to the right of me. "Hmmm... oh I think you brought breadcrumbs right?" She said as she made eye contact with me again. I nodded, somehow smiling wider like a damn fool.

"Yeah. I'm surprised that you remembered." She giggled. Like... REALLY FUCKING GIGGLED. Shit was so sweet and cute and I would be fluffy as fuck with her hashtag bless
"Yeah, I mean... how could I forget someone so cute?" SHE SAID I WAS CUTE??!?!? YALL YALL PLEASE PLEASR OH MY GOSH

I felt my pale ass blush like an idiot. I was probably as red as a damn tomato and shit. Whoowee alright.

"Oh, well, damn honestly, I wasn't prepared for this. I um, I came through to tell you that I think you're cute too and maybe I can have your number?" My voice was cracking like I was 14 again, my hands were clammy as shit, and I probably looked like I was about to pass the fuck out.

Cute HEB girl blushed a little as she nodded, acting hella shy all of a sudden. "Here, let me put it in your phone." I handed her my cell and she punched away on it. I don't know what the fuck I did, but all I know is that God is good. He's looking out, on the real.

She handed my phone back to me with a smile, "I hope we get to hang out soon or something?" She phrased as a question. Like, hell yeah baby girl! Let's watch how it's made videos at my house while eating snacks and cuddling. I got you!

"Yeah, most definitely. Um, I never asked for your name..." Her eyes widened and then narrowed at nothing in particular, "I don't know why I assumed that you just knew, but I'm Fae." Fae. That's cute as fuck holy shit. She stuck her hand out so that I could shake it. When I put my hand in hers, man oh fuck, there was this weird warmth and shit, had my body feeling all magical and shit. Or magical-er since I'm a vampire now? I don't know. Shit was fucking lit, man.

Before I knew what the fuck was up, the fucking lights went out and I was high key salty. It's too late for this shit and thiS IS THE SECOND FUCKING TIME THAT THIS HAS HAPPENED TO ME WHAT THE FUCK

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ayo!!

I take forever to update and I'm sorry. School work sucks ass and I don't even know if I want to be in college. 

but anywho, please enjoy and hit me up. Comment and like if you want whatever. :3