Good God

Okay so like... I think about Lame often. 

Very Often.

and I really like this story but the only reason why I stopped writing was because Wattpad's bitch ass deleted more than half of one of the most recent chapters after i had published it. 

I was so damn salty I just fucking quit omg. 

I have a love/hate relationship with this dumbass website. It looks worse than it did when i first joined in 2012, honestly. and the ads? to read fanfics by 12 year olds? come on man... 

But if people are getting money for their stories then it's okay. As long as the stories are good.

I was reading this really shitty story that had obviously been a 1D fanfic, but the author had changed around the names and everything so that it wasn't anymore, but Good God, it was still fucking awful. It started off well, but got real stupid, real fast.  

And I had to watch ads to read it. 

I didn't finish the story because it wasn't worth it.

Anyway...

But i do want to rewrite this story. I'll leave this up as it is and work on it out of Wattpad that way shit doesn't get fucked up again. Like, you would think after all these years of people complaining about this same problem, Wattpad would fix it. 

But no.

This website just gets worse.

If there is anyone who is still interested in this story for whatever reason, please let me know what yall would want to read about. The characters would be the same people and the concept would be the same (20 year old vampire who became a vampire like three seconds ago and loves to jerk it and loves and appreciates black woman)

If yall want the main dude to still be white let me know.

If yall want Fae to be the main character and is the one who is a vampire who loves to masturbate let me know. (I may actually do this)

Just please give me some feedback on how I can make this story more enjoyable for yall.

Love yall. Thanks for not hating me 

hopefully

♥Duck♥