PART 2|WHO ARE YOU?

PART 2|Who are you?
SERIES: MAFIA'S HOSTAGE
MAIN LEADS: KIM TAEHYUNG & Y/N
°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°
AUTHOR; @LIFE_GOES_ON_BISH
(@MAHIFICTIONS.__ ON IG).
COPY OR RESHARING MY WORK IS FORBIDDEN!!

Few hours later:
Taehyung's POV:
I locked the door and turned around, saw her still sleeping on the bed. I walked to bed and sat close to her. Some of her hair were falling on her face, I traced my finger over her cheeks and tucked them behind her ear. "Where were you? Why did it took you so long to come to me?" Saying this my eyes left tears, but I wiped them. Kissing her cheek I backed off and got up to leave the room but then, I heard her mumbling something in sleep. I turned back "Ah- leave meeee ahhh, pl-please let me go to h-him!" Saying this she woke up and sat on the bed. Breathing heavily, shivering and in shock, tears are falling from her wide open eyes. What did she see? Why is she so afraid.

Y/n's POV:
I looked around and I saw that I was still here! I thought that it would be a nightmare but no. When I looked around I saw the same man standing near the door looking at me, he scares me way too much. His aura tells that he isn't an easy man. I got up from the bed. "Pl-please let me go! I have nothing t-to do with you! I sw-swear I have done nothing, please" I started crying, joining my hands in front of him that maybe he listens but he was stood still in his posture. "Shhh" he shushed me and gulped the heavy lump and sobbed, stopped crying. "Le-let me go pl-"..."One word more, this will be loaded into you" he said showing me the gun which made me shut up. He stepped closer making me stel back. I just bit my lips to avoid any kind of crying noise. Why is he coming closer? Is he going to force me? N-no y/n think good.

"Stay away" I whispered yelled. He came closer until my leg hit the edge of the bed and when I was about to fall on the bed he held my arm and pulled me up, holding my waist not letting me fall. "Even if you step back I'll never let you fall" he said making me confused, tremble inside my thoughts. I tried to push him only to get a harsh and tighten grip on my waist. "Obey me and live peacefully" he whispered in my ears. "Please" this is all that left from my mouth. "Please what princess?" He said..I was still struggling to get out from his arms. "Le-let me go back ho-home" I whispered pleased to him in a shaking voice. "From now on this is your home! You'll live here, don't ever think of escaping from here, because it will become your worst nightmare ever Get That?" He said, clenching his jaw.

"Why? Wh-why me? What did I do?" I asked. "Don't ask many questions, I don't like to give answers" he replied. "Ho-how? How can't I? Y-you are scaring me now! Who are you?" I asked while crying, he left out a deep chuckle. "I'm the one whom you know but-" he stopped at but. And I was so scared of him that I didn't want to ask further. Suddenly my eyes left on my clothes and they were changed into a night gown. I looked at him. "Wh-who changed my-"..."me" he replied without even hesitating. "What? Wh-who the hell are you to-"..."shh don't shout at me, I can make this voice of yours shut forever" he said, I was frying but without even any noise. I pushed him with my all strenght.

Taehyung's POV:
She pushed me and, headed towards the door but her night gown got stuck in some sort of a nail tucked in the bed, she struggled to go but wasn't able to, she held the gown and yanked it making to tear apart. Looking at me with full rage in her watery eyes. She went towards the door to open it but it was locked, she banged it but there was so benefit of doing that. I went towards her and turned her around pushing her against the door. I held her gown and opened the robe, "h-hey what are you doing st-stop" she said but I kept looking in her eyes. I took off her night gown forcefully and now she was only left in her lingerie she was wearing from down.

She hugged herself, being afraid of me. I rested my one arm on the door. I held her both hands and pinned them above her head. "Please dont" she whispered. "I have fully rights on you! You may not know but I do! You are going to stay here forever!" I said, she was sobbing and my heart was aching from inside for being this hard on her. But if she's mine then why not? "Clothes are in wardrobe, every kind of thing you need is here! If you feel hungry you can go and ask the maids to give you food!" I said and pulled her away from the door and unlocked it and left.