PART 7| IN YOUR ROOM?

PART 7|IN YOUR ROOM?
SERIES: MAFIA'S HOSTAGE
MAIN LEADS: KIM TAEHYUNG & Y/N
°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°
AUTHOR; @LIFE_GOES_ON_BISH
(@MAHIFICTIONS.__ ON IG).
COPY OR RESHARING MY WORK IS FORBIDDEN!

Y/n's POV:
I'm in My bedroom now, sitting on the bed I was thinking about. "do you kyung y/n take Kim taehyung as your husband"..."You gonna get what you deserve Kim y/n!"..."Taehyung taehyung taehyung aren't you saying too much beautiful?"..."Kim y/n I swear I'm not going to leave you"... what is this all? And why is this all? I said and dozed off to sleep! Since my eyed started to feel heavy.

"Oh how bad I want to tear these clothes of yours but in front of your husband that would be far better I guess" a guy who was wearing a white mask fully covering his face,he was roaming around my chair, my hairs are ruined, my face is pale and dried tears, eyes are shredding tears, expressionless face. Why didn't he come to me? Why is it so late now? He didn't come to save me! Am I not important or is he in a trouble? Where are you taehyung? I miss you and taehwan! "Kill me!" I said in anger looking at the floor, "if I wanted to do that I would have did it before you say! But I want your taehyung to suffer it for his whole life! I want to kill him and taehw-"... before he could complete. "YAH! DONT EVER THINK ABOUT IT I'LL SUE YOU".. I said directly looking in his eyes and giving him the most dangerous glare."Oh sweetheart now for sure I'll do that! You gonna see how I kill taehwan along with his father" he said and kaughed evilly!

Author's POV:
Tears fell from y/n's eyes, while she was sleeping. She sobbed, "pl-please don't hurt my tae-taehwan! Please!" Qhe mumbled in her sleep..

Taehyung's POV:
Looking beside my bed I felt a bit lonely, I creased the empty place beside my bed. I want her here with me! But tsk she's in different room. I started thinking, that how to drag her here in my room, I got an idea. Smirkingly I slept, will try this idea in the morning.

Y/n's POV:
stripping my clothes I went to take a warm shower. After half an hour I came out wrapping a towel on my bare body, I plugged the hair dryer and dried my hairs. Standing in front of the bathrooms mirror, everything here is so beautiful and big for example this bathroom it's it's so stylish, actually it's way too big for me. When I was done i left and came out from bathroom. Standing in front of the dressing table I sprayed the body spray on myself. *squeak* I heard a voice of rat, I stopped for a moment. Then again I started applying the body lotion. *squeak* I gulped. Turning back I looked around and there I saw a big rat in a corner. "Ahhhhhhhh" I screamed.

Ran out from the room, I just opened the
Door beside me without realizing that I'm half naked and it's his room. I closed the door and leaned against the door, breathing heavily in and out. My sight left on him coming out from his wardrobe while wearing a tie. He didn't notice me After seeing him I looked down ar myself and again screamed and now i caught his attention. I turned myself back. Closing my eyes tightly cursing myself! I can't even go out because of the servants! Aish I hate this.

But what else could I do! I got panicked when I saw that big rat. "Baby" as soon as he said I clenched my teeths. "Im not your baby" saying this I turned back and saw him holding taehwan in his arms. I got embarrassed! So he was saying him. He looked at me and smirked. I saw his wardrobes door open so I walked there but he was in my way and he held my wrist. "Ta-taehyung no" I said, "tsk I can't even do anything don't worry taehwan is here, oh damn how I regret taehwan to be here at this moment" he said and stood behind me. I unknowingly smiled, wait what am I smiling? Why? Huh! I forcefully freed my wrist from his grip.