PART 10|JAKE IS ALIVE?

SERIES: MAFIA'S HOSTAGE
MAIN LEADS: KIM TAEHYUNG & Y/N
°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°
AUTHOR; @LIFE_GOES_ON_BISH
(@MAHIFICTIONS.__ ON IG).
COPY OR RESHARING MY WORK IS FORBIDDEN!

Taehyung's POV:
I bandaged her feet, while crying. After I was done I switched off the lights. And kissed her forehead,
She's sleeping, I sat on the ground near the bed and snuggled my face in her neck. "I-i will let you go wi-with taehwan, once I get him b-back! And give mys-myself in return! Y-you always wanted me to let you go right? I-i will let you go now, to-morrow you'll be set free" I said while crying, my tears falling on her neck.. "im-im sorry for making you suffer! I... I'm not a go-good husband and a f-father, but-but I promise i tried my best! My-my love wasn't fake! I-i didn't look at a-any women except you!" I sobbed and took out my head from her neck.. I looked at her face and her eyes were swelled due to crying.. "since the day you came in my life I only gave you pain, now i-its over I can't see y-you in pain anymore" I said and got up from bed... I wiped my tears.

then I went to bathroom and took off my shirt which was stained with blood. I saw the bruise below my chest.. I held the sink for the support and looked in the mirror, my eyes were red, tears draining from my eyes due to the internal and external pain. "Ta-taehwan" I mumbled, and bit my lips in pain.. they took my son! He's so sma for the pain the must give him! Is this what I deserve? What if they-, why I am not strong right now? I have to be strong! But I swear if they'll do anything to my son I'll loose the meaning of my life.

I took out the cotton swap and wiped the blood from my bruised area, someone literally scratched the knife badly on my stomach near my chest, he wanted to stab the knife bit luckily I killed him and saved my life, after that I wrapped the cloth around my chest, I leaned against the wall and sat down, kept crying while thinking about both of them! They are suffering because of me. My heart is feeling like it will stop any moment. Suddenly my phone ringed, it was inside my pants pocket, I took it out and it was from an unknown number. I picked it up and I heard taehwan's crying noise. "Tae-taehwan! Please let him go! I beg you whoever you are! If you want me than kill me but not my son please I beg-"..."tsk tsk tsk! How emotional a father is ready to sacrifice his life for his son!"...the voice was same as I talked with that person on that day!

"That's what I wanted! You to beg me! Kim!" He said. "What did you want?" I asked straightly. "You know your wife was there to! If I wanted i would have ordered my men to kidnap her as well but! I will give you poison slowly slowly so you can die with more pain" he said... "GIVE ME MY SON BACK!" I shouted and herd he laughed. "Well, I can't belive you are the same person who begged me a whole ago to leave your son! Anyways tell me what should I do with him? You have to choose 3 options! Number one: I kill your son with my bullet, which is to easy! Number two: I throw him in front of my wolves who are looking at him like a fresh meal for them! Number three: come at xxx place with your wife Tomorrow and I'll set him free but your wife! I want her in return of your son" he said and I clenched my jaw.

"Dare to do anything with him I'll-"..."you can't do anything Kim it's been 4 years now" he said and laughed, taehwans crying noise was continously coming from behind. I broke down in tears, before I wasn't crying with voice  but now I started to crying in a heavy voice. "Kim Taehyung, I would love to see you cry like this your whole life" he said.. "le-leave my son" I whispered cried. "Sure! But what I want Grant it to me" he said.. and canceled the call I threw the phone and screamed.. "Ahhhhhhh" I grabbed my hairs and cried my heart out.

Suddenly I thought of something and I called max.. "Book two tickets to Austria! No one should get to know about it, tomorrow y/n and taehwan will fly to Austria and make sure to give them the proper security after me" I said... "Sir but what do you mean by after me?" I just canceled the call, I closed my eyes and slept like this.