PART 4|I KNOW THIS PLACE

SERIES: MAFIA'S HOSTAGE
MAIN LEADS: KIM TAEHYUNG & Y/N
°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°
AUTHOR; @LIFE_GOES_ON_BISH
(@MAHIFICTIONS.__ ON IG).
COPY OR RESHARING MY WORK IS FORBIDDEN!!

Taehyung's POV:
I drove to mansion but in driveway she slept. I kept looking around if there's danger! Back mirror front mirror everywhere. Soon we reached the mansion and I got out from the Car. I went towards her side and opened the door, thought to hold her up in my arms but she woke up. "We are here" I said and she got out as well. She looked at the mansion and was taken back for a while. "I-......I think I have seen this place before" she said..roaming her eyes all around the mansion from outside. How can't you know! I thought.

"Let-lets go inside" I stuttered because many hidden secrets would reveal to her too soon, which isn't good for her health. She Walled with little steps, I held her hand and took her inside. When we entered she looked around and was shocked but she should be amazed by the beauty of mansion I guess "Y-you live here?" She asked, she didn't looked amazed at all she looked tensed and worried. "Yeah why?" I said and she just gave a slight no nod. "Come let me show you your room" saying this I took her upstairs and Walled towards the room right beside mine. I opened it and signaled her to come inside.

She walked in, "This is your room! If you need anything I'm in the room just beside you! Or you need something to eat there's an intercom you can order from there anything and the maids will bring your food" saying this I was about to leave the room when she stopped me. "Wait! Why are you doing this all for me? And why are you keeping me at your place! What is all this? I'm just a random per-"..."NO YOU ARE NOT! and one more question then you already know what will happen!" When he shouted at me I flinched. He just left me with a sharp glare. I closed the door and leaned against it huffing I just gulped. This place I have seen it somewhere It but where I can't remember it where.

Taehyung's POV:
I went to my room In anger. I locked the door and switched off the lights. I went towards the curtains and did them down. I walked towards my wardrobe and Walked in, locked the door and walked towards my cupboard. I slid my hand inside and putted on the wall, the wall slid to the other side, making its way to downstairs, yeah I have a secret basement. Entering downstairs I closed the door and went down. There I saw him hanged and head hung low, "It's time to wake up!" I said but he didn't move an inch. I punched him making him wake up. Shirtless, bruised body.

"I would have let you die that day! But how will I reach the person who's behind this all? Now tell me where did this all started from?" I asked him. He didn't die! He was shot on his leg! Of course how could I let y/n's word go waste also I needed him! I need ro reach that mf who did this all with y/n. I sat on the arm chair and watched him. Held the hunter crop in my hand and hit it on the wall to scare him. His arms and legs are chained. He tried to get free frrom the chains and come and beat me. But tsk tsk tsk it's not possible. I putted my left leg on the other one. "Are you going to tell me or I?" I said... "No matter how much you beat me I won't tell you a little!" He said.. "well then you must know that death is near" I said getting up from my chair and then I held his hairs in a tight grip. "Don't try to be too cool Mr.Mafia! Or this time your son can be the next one" he said with a smirk, I became so angry I punched his face.

"Dare to look at him! I'll cut you off into so many pieces that it will take a person a life to count it" I said and left his hairs. "Haha! Let's see then! I know you won't kill me because I'm the only key to the person you want! And after opening the door you'll definitely throw the key ain't it? So why would I'll tell you so that you can kill me after knowing everything" he said.. "you don't know me yet" I said. "Yoh are definitely right! How can I know about you! But it's more dangerous for you now since your wife, your son and me a hungry beast is in the same place" as soon as he said I got shocked. "Who told you that?" I said and gripped his neck tightly. "Y-you think I don't know an-anything? H-ha".. I left jis neck and kicked him. "WHO TOLD YOU THIS?" I shouted at him..