PART 6|KISSES?

PART 6|KISSES?
SERIES: MAFIA'S HOSTAGE
MAIN LEADS: KIM TAEHYUNG & Y/N
°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°
AUTHOR; @LIFE_GOES_ON_BISH
(@MAHIFICTIONS.__ ON IG).
COPY OR RESHARING MY WORK IS FORBIDDEN!!

Taehyung's POV:
She threw the shirt at my face and left, I closed the door and smiled like a mad. "Ah you don't know how happy I am" saying this I ruffled my hairs. I wore my shirt and went on wardrobe, locked the door Walled to the cabinet and slid it, sliding my Hand inside I unlocked the secret door. Went down and saw him, I opened the drawer and took out dog food, opened the tin and threw that at him making him wake up by the noise. "You must be hungry right?" I said and he glared at me. "I-I won't eat this awful food" he said, I walked towards him and held his hairs in a tight grip. "You want to live then eat I hope you don't want to die from hunger!" I said.. and left from there.

Taking off my shirt I went to bed.

Y/n's POV:

"You gonna get what you deserve Kim y/n!" He held my chin harshly and I tried to yank his hand but he gripped it more tightly. "Stop it! You won't get what you want! I'm sure taehyung will come and save m-me" I said glaring at him, my hands and my legs are tied with the chair. He slapped me. "Taehyung taehyung taehyung aren't you saying too much beautiful?" He said and I clenched my jaw in anger. "He's going to regret it! He won't be able to save you even when you'll be near him I have this good plan! Just imagine him dying every second just to see you! But you don't even know him!" He laughed evilly, what doss he means?

I turned to the other side and woke up. "Again a dream which looks like a reality! Am I really suppose to see this all? And why is taehyung related to my dreams?" I said sat on the bed. I won't be able to fall asleep now! I got up from the bed and left the room. I was walking here and there in the corridor, but my sight left on his door. I wanted to see him I don't know why. So I went to his room, I opened the door and walked in, it was so dark. But my eyes managed with the darkness.

Only the moonlight was peeking in. I went towards his sleeping figure and sat on the bed, moonlight perfectly flashing on his face, I creased his face and leaned down, I don't know what got into me I closed my eyes and did my face near to his, I never ever kissed my Ex Boyfriend but I don't know why I'm- our breath hit eachothers over lips, making me shiver. I just stayed in that position. Eyes closed his and mine lips inches apart, hesitating to kiss him. Suddenly I felt him taking my upper lip in his, opening my eyes I saw him kissing me, I didn't kissed back I was stopped at my place. My breathing was not normal. He backed off when he saw that I wasn't responding. I looked at him and he too.

"You wanted to kiss then why didn't you-" before he could complete his words I got up quickly but he held my wrist and stood behind me. "Don't do this with me" he said inhaling the scent of my hairs. "D-do what?" I asked. "Teasing" he replied burying his face in my back neck. A wave of shiver ran down my spine. He kissed my neck. "You set fire on my heart Like no one else can" he said rubbing his hands on my waist making me desperate for more. Removing his hands from my waist I walked ahead but he held me back and turned me around kissed me, I kissed back. "H-hMmh~" I moaned in this kiss. He walked while kissing me so badly and pinned me against the cold wall.