12. Accidents Happen

It's two days later and I'm back from Texas. I wake up in my own bed with Lucy licking my face. I chuckle, "Lucy stoppp." It's 6:30am so we both get up. I take Lucy for a walk, make breakfast for the both of us, and get changed for work. 

I drive to Mr. Skeppy's house and he's not outside yet. I go up to the door and knock. Mrs. Rose opens it with a smile, "Good morning Bad." I smile, "Good morning Mrs. Rose. Is Mr. Skeppy ready yet?" She shrugs, "Almost, just wait a moment and I'll get him." I nod, "Alright ma'am." 

She goes to his room and they both come back out. He says to me, "Hi Bad." "Hi sir," I replied. Mrs. Rose says, "Skeppy, don't be too late tonight. I'm making your favorite, cheese fries." He looks at me then her, "I won't be too late." 

We go to the car and I begin to drive. He says, "Good morning Bad, I forgot to say it earlier." I responded, "Good morning Skeppy." "Did you sleep well?" he asks. I nod, "Yeah, how about you?" He nods, "Good, but I overslept a little. Sorry, that's why I wasn't already waiting outside." 

I respond, "No it's alright, I don't mind waiting. Plus I get to talk to Mrs. Rose. Are cheesy fries really your favorite?" He laughs, "Truthfully yes. But in front of others I usually say something like steak or sushi is my favorite." I laugh, "Cheesy fries are alright." 

He frowns, "Don't disrespect them, they're good, you know you love them." I shrug, "They're just cheesy fries, that's it." He says, "Their more than that, especially when Mrs. Rose makes them. Ok, tonight come over for dinner and we'll do some work in my office too." 

I stare at him through the rearview mirror, "Come over for dinner?" He looks at me as well, "W-well yeah, so you can try Mrs. Rose special cheesy fries. And then you can leave or do some work in my office. I have two desks there." "Two?" I repeat. 

He nods, "If ever needed, it's there. For instance, maybe today." I say, "I'll have to check with my mom if she can watch Lucy, if so, then sure, I'll come for dinner." He smiles and nods, "Alright." We arrive at Incite and go to the top floor. 

We go into his office and he sits in his chair as I tell him the schedule, "In thirty minutes we'll go to the PR meeting. There is a branch lunch at 11, but I can go there alone if you wish." "No, I'll come as well," he replies. I nod, "Alright. At 2 there is an online conference for you to attend, and I've already made the presentation you will give to them." 

He looks at me, "Already? That was fast, thank you Bad." I smile, "No problem. At 3:30 there is a meeting with a potential business partner at Mr. Soot's office. At 5:00 you have new suit fittings. And at 6:30 there is-" He interrupts, "Anything after the suit fitting just reschedule it." I say, "If I may ask, why?" He says, "I want to be at my house in time for dinner." 

I nod, "Oh, we'll still make it to your house by 8." He shakes his head, "No, that's a little late for dinner. Just reschedule whatever it is and we'll leave at 6:30 to see Mrs. Rose." I nod, "Ok, and then that's it." He says, "Alright, thank you Bad." I smile and leave his office, sitting at my desk to start the day. 

Soon we head over to the fifth floor to attend the PR meeting. After that's over, Mr. Skeppy spends some time in his office. And when it's 10:50 we go to the restaurant where the branch meeting will be. We walk in and the group is chatting until they see Mr. Skeppy. They get quiet and Technoblade says, "Hello Mr. Skeppy." 

Mr. Skeppy responds, "Is there a table for us?" I nod, "Yes sir, I set up a reservation." I go to the host and say, "Reservation for eight under Skeppy." The host nods, "Yes sir, please follow me." We follow him and get sat. 

On one side of the table is Puffy, me, Skeppy, and Technoblade. Across from us is Sapnap, Karl, Foolish, and Ant. We sit in silence until the server comes and everyone orders something for themselves. Mr. Skeppy says, "Technoblade, is there a quarter report prepared?"