18. Minecraft Blanket

Back to Bad POV:

Next day, my alarm blares at 6:30 so I get ready: Shower, brush teeth and hair, breakfast, walk Lucy, etc. As I'm about to head out the door, I get a buzz from my phone. I take it out of my pocket and see it's a text from Skeppy.

Skeppy :)

Skeppy: I'm a little hungover because I drank too many daiquiris last night. So meet me at Incite at 10.

Bad: But won't we be late to work then?

Skeppy: It's fine for today, no worries. Rather late than sleeping on my desk.

Bad: Alright, see you at 10 then.

Skeppy: Yeah, see you then :)

He sent me a smiley face?! I have to send something in return!

Bad: :D *Skeppy liked a message*

I shut off my phone and call my mom.

Mom ^w^

Bad: Hey mom, are you guys awake yet?

Mom: Yes, is something wrong?

Bad: No, I was wondering whether I could come over, I haven't been home in a while :/

Mom: Yes of course! Have you had breakfast yet?

Bad: A little, but I'd die for your fantastic omelet :)

Mom: Hurry up and get here before it gets cold

Bad: Got it!

Mom: See you soon :D

I take Lucy with me and go to my parents house. I knock on the door and George opens it. He says, "Oh, it's you." I nod, "Yes it's me." Lucy starts clawing at his leg to be picked up. George picks her up and starts petting her. 

I ruffle his hair, "You got a haircut." He sighs, "Yeah, mom made me. She said my hair was getting too long. I told her that's what girls like these days, and she said it's clearly not what they like because I still have no bitches." 

I say, "Language. And she's right, this hair suits you better." He says, "Whatever. Mom and dad are in the kitchen." He goes to his room with Lucy, slamming the door behind him, because he thinks he's an edgy teenager. 

I go to the kitchen and see my mom and dad slow dancing to "Dream A Little Dream Of Me." My dad sees me saying, "Bad! You're here!" I smile, "Hi, good morning." They let go of each other and hug me. My mom says, "Breakfast is almost ready. Go ahead and sit at the table." 

I say, "I'll help you guys out." We cook the eggs, cut fruit, make waffles, etc. After everything is set at the table, I go to knock on George's door. "What?" he asks. I responded, "Breakfast is ready." He says, "Coming." 

I walk away and there's a knock on the door. I ask, "Who else is coming?" My mom says, "Special guests." I open the door and it's Quackity. He walks in saying, "What's up?" I say, "Nothing much, didn't expect you to be here." 

He says, "Yeah your mom called me saying you're coming over, then she invited us." "Us?" I ask. He says, "Yeah...my girlfriend and I." I gasp, "You got a girlfriend?" He nods, "Yes!" I hugged him, "Congrats Quackity, that's great! She's coming inside right?" 

He nods, "Yeah, she just forgot her bag in the car." I hit his shoulder, "You should've gotten the bag for her." He massages his shoulder, "Ow! Also, I offered and she said she'll get it. She doesn't need a man doing things for her all the time." I say, "It's good you offered." He says, "I try my best." I say, "Well come on in, sorry I've been holding you at the door."