19. Coming Out

Three weeks later...

Skeppy and I are nearly inseparable since he's become my boyfriend: good morning texts/calls, constantly telling me to come into his office to see me, or coming out of his office to see me, lunch dates, dinner dates, falling asleep on the phone, etc. And surprisingly, it's not suffocating, but rather...I love it. I love being with him every moment. This has been the best month of my life. I woke up at 6:30am and got ready for the day. Skeppy texts me around 7.

Skeppy :)

Skeppy: May I pick you up today?

Bad: Ok :)

Skeppy: I'll be there soon

Bad: I'm ready

I sit on my couch waiting for him to arrive. Around 7:30 he's at my door. He hugs me and kisses my forehead. "Good morning strawberry," he says. I responded, "Good morning blueberry." We gave each other these nicknames to call the other in private for fun. They're kinda sweet and funny. 

Lucy runs over to get pets from him. Skeppy adores Lucy, and she adores him of course. He asks, "Are you ready to go Bad?" I nod, "Yeah, I got everything." We say bye to Lucy and get in the car. I sit in the passenger seat as he drives like a speed freak down the highway. 

We get to Incite and step into the elevator. As we wait to go to the top floor, he holds my hand. I whisper, "There's a camera in here..." He whispers, "It's fine." Once the door opens he lets go of my hand and holds my briefcase. I say, "I can carry it." He says, "You're always carrying around my things, let me do this for once." I sigh, "Ok then." 

We pass by the branch office and I say, "Oh I'm just gonna say good morning to them real quick." "Me too," he adds. I say, "Oh there's no-" He walks in saying, "Hello everyone, good morning." I walk in behind him, "Good morning." 

Everyone swivels in their chairs to look and they stand up. "Good morning Mr. Skeppy," they all shout. Puffy says, "Also good morning Bad." "What brings you here this morning?" Technoblade asks. Skeppy responds, "Just thought some proper greetings are nice." 

Sapnap says, "Oh sir, looks like a heavy case you're carrying around. Here I'll carry it for you!" Skeppy says, "It's fine, this case is actually Bad's. But since he always carries my things, I figured I'd return the favor." I awkwardly smile, "Sir it's really ok, I'll carry it." 

I try to reach for it but he turns to the side. "Please," he says. I sigh, "Ok sir." Ant asks, "Are you hungry Mr. Skeppy? I can grab anything you want." He says, "No, no, I'm alright. I was actually thinking...how about a branch lunch?" "Lunch?" Karl repeats. Skeppy nods, "Yes." 

I say, "Actually Mr. Skeppy you have-" He says, "Clear my schedule from 11-1 so I can spend time with the branch." I nod, "Yes sir." Puffy says, "Oh sir, it's ok really. I'm sure you're busy enough as it is. We wouldn't want to take up your time." He says, "We'll all have lunch at 12. Would that work for you all?" They all nod, "Yes sir." He says, "See you all later." 

He walks out of the office and I wave goodbye to the team. I whisper, "Skeppy, you have a meeting at 12." He says, "We can move it." "Are you sure?" I ask. He nods, "Yeah, also I have a meeting with Mr. Soot so I'll be on my way there now." "Shall I attend as well?" I ask. He shakes his head, "Wilbur needs advice on his relationship with Sally, so that's why I'm going." 

I say, "Oh ok, I'll be at my desk." He grins, "Bye strawberry." "Bye blueberry," I replied. I sit at my desk and get to work, moving the meeting at 12 as well. An hour later Skeppy comes back to his office and I email him his schedule for the day. But then I got a text from him.