Knife talk 🔪

"I'm mister body catcher, Slaughter Gang Soul snatcher"

Kennedy

When I walked into Meech's place I immediately plopped myself down on a couch. I can't believe that just happened. I checked my phone for any new messages but I didn't have any. Except from Keem which of course were threats.

This was the first time where I actually told him off. Ever since we were kids we were always together. I guess times have changed.

Keem

Ken stop playing and bring ya ass home.
You think that nigga gonna take care of you forever?
Kennedy I know you see my texts.
Respond
I kill that nigga right now
Kennedy you act mad innocent like I could ruin your life.
You know what fuck you
Ungrateful bitch.

As I read the multiple texts from Keem they got increasingly angrier ever single time. I was honestly tired of him holding that shit over my head. I know he wouldn't report me cause he would've done it already.

5 years ago

"What the fuck did you do?" Keem said staring at the pile of blood on the floor which came from the man.

"I-I I didn't k- know what to do Keem," I stammered looking at the man who was my boyfriend. "He grabbed me, and began to choke me so I grabbed the vase and hit him in the head then he fell" I cried.

Keem nodded at my story and continued looking at my boyfriend on the floor who was now coughing up blood.

"He's still breathing we could take him to the hospital" I suggested. We couldn't just let him die.

"Nah, his father is fucking Cooper Banks, you think he will let you get away with this?" Keem questioned. Cooper Banks is a well connected and rich man. He was literally untouchable plus he was white. My boyfriend, Marcell was mixed and he hated his father but he was all his father had.

"W-what should we do?" I started to freak out. I couldn't go to jail even though it was self defense I knew Marcell would've gotten a pass because of his father.

"p...p..lea..se" I heard from the ground and I met my eyes with his. "I..I'm....s..o...rry" Marcell tried to speak but it came out in a small struggling whisper.

"Gotta finish the job," Keem replied to my question. He started to pull out his gun with a silencer on it.

"No there's gotta be another option" I replied back with tears rolling down my face.

"Can't have loose ends Kennedy. If you won't do it, I'll do it and I'll make him wish he NEVER put his hands on you," Keem stood over him and looked at him in his eyes.

"It was accident!" I responded. Marcell has always been aggressive but he has never put his hands on me before. "He didn't mean too"

"You do it or I'll do it, and you don't want to make me do it," Keem responded. I contemplated what I wanted to do.

Marcell was already suffering and I didn't want Keem to put him through more.

"Fine " I said putting my hand out for the gun.

"Damn Kennedy didn't think you had it in you," Keem pretended like he was going to place the gun in my hand then last minute he shot Marcell in the head then in heart. "Oh well I never like that nigga."