Not you too

"Oh trust who? Doing my thing, but I'm down to come clean, not like you"

Meech
"so tell me what is it we can work through it" I spoke to her. I don't know why Ken was acting like this she knew she could tell me anything.

"I-"

"Alright Ken, you pissing me off just spit it out," I started to get frustrated.

"I love you.." she responded trying to get close to me but I backed away.

"Ken just say it" I said in a stern voice.

"I'm really sorry Meech.. I know who shot at us and who killed your friends" she responded. My head started spinning what the fuck is going on.

"Kennedy who was it?" I tried to be as calm as possible.

"My brother, Keem" she started to cry. "I just couldn't keep this away from you anymore I'm really sorry"

"And how long have you known?" My voice broke. I never thought This girl i invested all my time in and who I really loved and trusted would be the one to betray me.

"Since the beginning" she spoke and sat down and cried harder.

"So you telling me you the cause of all this shit that happened and you pretending like you had no idea for months? You lied and play in my face for months? My brothers could've still been here" I felt my anger rising. This can't be real.

"I'm sorry Meech, I love you and that's why I couldn't do it anymore" she spoke. Everytime she said I love you it made me even more pissed. She didn't love me and she never did.

"You love me Ken? Prove it" I said taking the gun off the counter and putting it in her hand.

"Whattt?" She said trying to give it back but i put it back in her hand.

"You gonna show me how much you love me" I said grabbing the car keys."let's go"

"nooo noooo noo" she cried out but I dragged her out the door into the car. Then Zippo started barking

"Zippo let's go" I put him in the trunk of the car. I didn't even care about the rest of my stuff. I sat in the front seat. "What's the address?"

"I... I ddont knoww" she stuttered.

"Kennedy I'm not playing with your ass you should be the one who dies, you lucky I still got love for you,"

She gave up the address and we were on the way to find Keem finally. This nigga was done for. I parked outside the house and memories of when I first came here flooded my mind.

"Get out Ken" I said to her and she held the gun shakily. I grabbed another one from under the seat. "Let's go" I went around back and went through the back door.

The house was quiet but I knew he was there because of the T.V playing and the living I heard from the living room.

I turned to Ken "prove it to me" she started to crying and I shushed her. When we got close to the living room Ken walked out first while I stayed behind.

"Kennedy what are you doing here?" He turned to speak. "Look what's playing remember our favorite show when we were kids,"

"Yes" she starts to crying.