Faithful

"And you can't take no L's off me"

Kennedy

"You really about to go?" Meech said in a deep voice laying on the bed watching me get ready.

"Yes, I haven't been out in so long," I said sitting on the bed while I put my YSL heels on. I was wearing a black tight jumpsuit. I was looking so gooddd. "Besides you go out all the time, and I don't say anything"

"That's for business though" he replied. "Why don't you come over here lay with me just for 5 mins"

"If I lay down you know I wouldn't get back up, nice try" I said while walking into the bathroom. While I was in the bathroom, Alia called me.

"girl you ready?" She asked.

"yes all I have to do is finish my makeup,"

"imma be over there in like 20 mins, " she replied.

"She don't even want to go for real" Meech yelled out interrupting my phone call.

"Ignore him girl, he's being a baby right now" I said adding a finishing touch to my makeup.

"niggas always wanna act like that when it's your time to go out," Alia said. "Anyways I'll be over there soon." I ended in the call and went in the room to show off my final look.

I did a lil 360 spin and a walk. "So what do you think?" I asked. Meech was up now and organizing stuff around the room. He stopped what he was doing and turned around to look at me.

"Damn" he said staring me up and down. "you look fine as hell," he said moving closer to me. "If you wasn't leaving I would fuck the shit out of you" he whispered into my ears.

not gonna lie I felt myself getting a little wet. He really had me debating whether i should stay or not. But then the door bell rang and it snapped me out of my trance.

"It's probably Lia, I'll go get it" I said turning away and going to door. I look at the security cameras before opening the door but it wasn't her.

"Meech a man is at the door were you expecting anyone?" I yelled out.

"Nah," he said coming to the door and checking the security cameras. "Oh that's just my nigga Jah" he did opening the door.

"Damn nigga how long it take you to open the door" he said walking in. I was standing off to the side.

"What you need? That couldn't wait for the morning" Meech asked him.

Jah disregarded his question and turned his attention to me "I don't believe we've met, Jah" he sticks out his hand.

"Hi," I replied back "Kennedy."

"Nigga what do you need?" Meech asked again.

"Damn I can't just come here and check on a you, how you know I need sum?"

"nigga cause you always need sum," Meech replied.

"lemme borrow the Porsche, I got this girl bad as fuck, not crazy, but she used to those bougie rich ass white boys..." Jah went on about the girl and why he needs the car.

"Man whatever, but there not be any scratches on my shit," Meech handed him the keys. "who fucked you up like that?" Meech asked referring to the scratches on Jah's forehead.

"remember that girl I told you about Shaina, her bad ass son threw a fucking toy truck at me. fucking demon spawn. never going over there again" he said shaking his head. While Meech was laughing

I tuned out the rest of their conversation and got my purse cause Alia would be here soon. She ranged the door bell and I opened the door for her.

She gave me a hug "ahh girl I haven't seen you in forever" she said as we rocked side to side still hugging. "Look at youuuu," she said turning me around.