Chapter 4

I don't know how I let it happen. It was way too fast and I didn't think that it would happen this soon. I always make sure but I wasn't that careful this time. I let them trick me with ice cream. How could I be this stupid? The biggest question is how I will get away from this.

There's too many people in the room but at least the door isn't locked so I have a small chance. If I want to get out I'll have to make an excuse or just run. But if I run then they'll run after me and cause too much noise and the attention will be on me. It'll probably be what the staff talks about all week.

I'll be known as the 12 year old kid who ran out the room screaming over a shot and had to have people hold him down. And then they'll probably find out my name too. I can't run out. So then what excuse? I already used the bathroom one and I can't use the water one because my Mom already came prepared with those in her purse.

"Mom can I have some water?" I asked her.

"I already gave you some hun" she replied.

"But I want-"

My sentence was broken off when our doctor walked in. His face looked happy and relaxed, ready to humiliate me and put me through pain. I tightened my grip on Mom's hand and she squeezed back. She looked over at me with a smile and a reassuring look in her warm blue eyes. I wanted to smile back but couldn't as I felt shivers run through my body when the Doctor said my name. I looked at him and he gestured me to sit on the bed.

I let go of Mom's hand and walked over to the bed. He pulled out the stool so I could be able to climb up it. When I sat I realized how many people were in this small room. Hailey and Hudson, my Mom, my Dad, and Jaden.

Jaden is my oldest sibling. He's very tall and strong with messy brown hair and had  Heterochromia with a blue eye on the left and a hazel eye on the left. He got it from my Uncle Aaron on my Dads side. He's 17 but looks way older. Like a 21 year old but acts like he's 12. He's worse than Hudson. I can't go one day without him hurting or bothering me. Even though he annoys me I love him so much, but I'll never let him know that. He's been off away with his friend in London. The house seemed somewhat quiet and depressing without him lurking in each corner, waiting to pounce on you. But now that he's back and even though I missed him so much, I just wish he would go back.

The doctor must've noticed me looking around and he asked them to give me space. My Dad sent my siblings to wait in the waiting room and asked them to come back later. There really wasn't a point for them to come expect for the fact that they came to get their flu shots.

When they left he breezed through my check up. But when it came to him trying to look in pants as  "part of the check up" I refused. I know what he wanted to do. I know what type of person he is. I just didn't think he would be dumb enough to do it while my parents were behind the curtain. He tried again and I sat up this time pushing away his gloved hands. Mom tried telling me it was okay when she walked into the curtains after hearing me whine but the doctor just let it slide and said the Nurse will be back in about 5 minutes.

Hearing that made my legs feel like jelly.

"Go get your siblings Micheal" Dad said when the doctor left the room.

I got up from the bed and walked to the door while my legs felt like they wanted to melt off. Walking into the waiting room I spotted them all on their phones.

"Dad told you guys to come back" I told them.

They walked over to the room were we at and I stayed behind. I don't think I could this. Especially since my arm was bruised from a punch Jaden gave me saying that it'll "numb my arm". Not gonna lie it kinda did.