Chapter 11

"Your not going." he told me.

"Yes I am." I said. He has no right to tell me where I can and can't go.

"No you're not. Go to your room." Hudson said as he pointed to the stairs. No way, I thought as I looked at him.

"What're you looking at? Go!" he shouted.

I walked out the kitchen and went up into mines. I grabbed my phone and skateboard and made my way downstairs. I heard Hudson going down the running down the stairs behind me and I picked up my pace. As I set my skateboard near the door, I grabbed my sneakers and tried to jam my foot in, but then realized the laces were tied. I tried to untie them but was too late as Hudson grabbed my arm.

"Where the fuck are you going?"

"I already told you, with my friends." I said as I tried pulling away from him, but he grabbed me tighter.

"And I already told you no."

"I don't care I'm still going."

"No you're not ."

"Why?"

"Because I said so."

"Let go of me."

"No" he said and started to drag me away from the door and into the living room. He sat on the couch and pulled me down with him.

"Stop it Hudson." I whined and he gave me no reply.

"Why can't I hang out with them? Mom and Dad said I could." I questioned him. I promised them that I would come home at 7, right before dinner. It's 5 pm now which means that I have 2 hours only. I should have more time if it wasn't for my homework.

"Mom and Dad's not here." he picked up the remote and casually started to scroll on Netflix.

The problem about my parents is that they're home very often, but when they aren't they could be gone for hours at a time. It must be the load of errands they complete as they pile them on top of each other over the days or the fact that they both work at the same job.

"Then I'm telling Jaden." I used my other hand to dig my finger nails into his hand that gripped my arm. He quickly let go as expected and I rushed upstairs. I heard him shout that he'll pay me back later as I walked into Jaden's room. He stared at me with wide eyes as I closed the door behind me.

"How many times do I tell you to knock before you come in?" he gritted.

I brushed off his question. "Can I go hang out with my friends?" He tightened his hand around his phone as he asked me again "How many times did I tell you to knock before you come in." he spoke slowly but angrily.

"A lot of times and I'm sorry. I just forgot." I quickly said. "Can I hang out with my friends?" I asked again growing slightly impatient. I can't show him that though because he might go off on me.

"Which friends?" he asked stupidly. He knows exactly who my friends are. He just doing this to make me annoyed.

"My friends."

"Which one's."

"All of them."

"Who's all of them?"

"Jadenn" I complained. He turned back to his TV. "Guess you don't wanna go." he shrugged.

"Aiden, Prince, Anthony and Angelina." I said. He turned to me and looked as if he was lost in deep thought. "You're not going."

"What!? Mom and Dad said I could." I complained.

"So then why did you ask me?"

"Because I can't leave without telling you." I mumbled.