1

Haven P.O.V.

Today is the day that I go looking for a new job. My bestfriend told me about a open receptionist job at the office across from the office she works at so thats where im going. I check my phone and it was 7:30 and my interview was at 9:30 a.m. so with that i got up. I turned on my music and took a 25 min shower. I got out and brushed my teeth and did some light make up. After that I checked my phone and it was 8:10 so with that did my hair and got dressed. it was now 8:30 so now I was grabbing my key and my purse walking outside to my G-wagaon. As Im driving I decided since I have extra time to stop by starbucks and get me a coffee. (outfit below)

I get my coffee and i was off to my interview

I get my coffee and i was off to my interview. I get there 10 mins early so I find a parking spot. I make my way into the buliding I get in and go up to the 5th floor and go to the office. When I get there I see my friend Natasha "Hey girl you ready for your interview." she asks me with a big smile "Yea but im kinda nerves." "Don't be baby girl you gone do great and you gone get credits for school." "You right boo." I say as I get cut off by the phone ringing. I let her get back to her job and I go sign in and sit down. 5 Mins later the most beautiful man i've ever seen come out of A office. "HAVEAN MARTIN" He yells calling me for the next interview. I get up grab my things and walk into his office. "Hello im Jason Taylor but you can call me Mr.Taylor and ill be interviewing you today." He says looking me dead in my eye.

"Okay well hello Mr.Taylor im Haven Martin. Ima Junior in college I go to NYC my Major is occupational sex therapy im 23 years old i hope one day to own my own pratice just like you and this will also help with my work base learning hours." I say with a smile on my face as he gives me this sexy mug. "Okay so where did you hear of this positions?" he asked shifting in his sit. My friend Natasha is a receptionist for Kingston Cooper across the hall and she told me there was a opening." i said kinda getting kinda nerves. "You talking bout Ms.Adams. I like her she cool and really good at her job." he says showing me this mezerizing smile. "Well if she's your friend you must be good at what you do. You can start tomorrow bright and early i need u here at 7 am and run everything down do pay time schedule stuff like that you will normally work 9-9 some early moring prep and late night prep is that oaky with you" he asked me "Yes sir thats good i can do that."

Jason P.O.V.

"Yea I can do that." this beautiful woman says to me with this amazing smile."Okay good." i say as i stand up to shake her hand. She extends her arm out showing off a nice sleeve of tattoos, she had a nice strong hand shake to be a woman. "Okay well ill see you tommrow." I said as she walked away. I tood there scanning her body on her way out. She's going to be a good assisant unlike all the other female that came to get interview she didnt come on to me she kept it 100% professional Its gone be fun messing with her i thought as I heard somone coming into my office. "Wassup bro how was yo interviews today u got anymore." My man Kingston asked me from across the hall. Me and Kingston be friends since the sand box forreal. In 2nd grade we got into a fight over this girl and ever since then we been cool fr. "Yea I found someone her name Haven she start tomrrow. She knows your girl Natasha." i said as i pack my stuff to leave the office. "You must be talking bout her bestfriend then I also be hearing and seeing her on ft with her from time to time." he said as he stand up noticing im ready. "aye bro you trying to go to the bar later." he asked me as we walked onto the elevator to go to the main lobby. "Yea bro what time yo wanna go?" "Hey liz can you cancle all my other interviews call them and tell them the spots are filled if you dont mind." i ask "Yea i can do that have a nice day Mr.Taylor." she says as we exit the buliding. Liz is a nice old white lady thats been working in the building for years. "So we meeting at our regular spot." I ask him referringto the bar Marinda's. "Yea be there by 7 bro meet you." was the last thing he said before I closed the door to my Land Rover and drove off.

FF 30 mins.

As I pull into the drive way i see my girlfriend Tamika car in the driveway. I get out the car and make my way in the house. "Hey babe im home!" I yell smelling something good being cooked in thekitchen. I made my way in there and saw some lady standing at my stove. "Excuse me miss Who are you." I ask nicely before getting upset. "Hello you must be Mr.East your wife hired me to cook dinner tonight and make breakfast in the morning." she says with this bright smile. "that's fine let me know if you need anything and she's not my wife tho." I say walking out the kitchen to go find Tamika"Yea girl i called a chef and everything if he not ready to pop the question after this im done bro i swear." i hear Tamika say while she on the phone with one of her gold digging as friends. Me and Tamika been together for 5 years. I do love her not gone cap but shes not wifey material. She can"t cook,She complain about cleaning and half ass does it then the kicker for me is she dont even want kids.

  All she really care about is my money. I've been well off since my father died. He left me a few million when he died and I wasnt able to touch it until i graduated college. so in college I started a few lil side bussinesses that I could  just invested inwhen i got the money. By the time i graduated i had a big ass customer base. I cut hair and did tattoos. Now I have a tattoo shop and a babershop and now my pratice. I walk in the room making myself known "Wassup y is it a chef here?" I ask her. "I wanted to do something nice for you. I was  thinking a nice dinner and then some romance than we get up eat breakfast than we can go out and do some shopping." she says immediately pissing me off. "Why do I have to take you shopping for u to do something nice." i ask her with a mug. You dont but i mean i did something nice for u what u not gone do something nice for me." she says with a atttude "I have to train my new assistant tomrrow so im not doing no shopping," I say as i put my pjs on so i can take a nap before going out. "So what you cant give me yo card and She bet not be a hoe." she said standing there. "Why the fuck would I give you my card you not my wife." i said going to lay in the bed. "Im not yet." she says. "Just get out bro im tired and i need to take a nap before i go to the bar with King." "Wow so you not gone have dinner with me after everything ive done. You aint shit bro." she said walking out slamming the door. After she left out I got up and  locked the door so I can sleep without her bitching and being loud to be petty.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Please Vote
Please Comment
1415 words