8

PLEASE VOTE💜💜

Heaven P.O.V.

I stand there in shock for a while. I slide down the wall to sit on the toliet. I do my business and I use the wall to get myself back up. I limp to the sink and wash one of my hands. I try to open the door but I have to pull it and I can't. I knock on the door and wait for Jason to hear me. "Lil mama are you knocking on the door." He asked with a slight chuckle. "Yea I did I need you to open the door and let me out." I say also with a slight chuckle. "Back up from the door."

He says which in turn causes me to sit on the floor near the sink. "Come on lil mama." Jason says as he picked me up braidal style once again. "Okay Lil Mama we gotta look at these packets the nurse gave me so we can look at your meds and how they want me to clean you up. Jason says get up looking at with a smirk walking over to the bag I got from the hospital. As Jason is walking back to the bed his phone starts to ring. "Is that my phone?" Jason asks me. "Yea." I say reaching over to pick it up. "it say Mika." I say handing it to him. He rolls his eyes and grabs his phone.

Jason P.O.V.

As im grabbing Heaven's meds my phone starts ringing. I ask her who it is and it's Tamika. I grab my phone and asnwers it. (Jason/ Tamika) "Hello." "So you wasn't gone call me it's been 24 hours do you not care where I been.?" "No you told me to call you when I had some sence and as far as Im concerned I always got sence." "Whatever Jason im on my way home so we can talk about this and make up." "I don't care what you do but I got company and she's in my bed." And with that I hang up the phone. "Who was that?" Heaven asked me as she takes her pills out.

"This situation I got going on." I say as I hand her, her water and sit in my spot on the bed. "Wanna talk about it maybe I can give you some avice." She says before throwing 3 of her pills back. "Okay well I have been dating this girl tamika for a few years and since I started making good money she started acting funny and Im really not liking it. She also don't wanna get a job. She just wanna sit around and spend all my money with her house wife friends." I say as I see her lay down and look over at me.

"Wow I can't see myself just living off of a man. I like to buy stuff for my man I like to buy stuff for myself stuff like what." She says looking all crazy. "Im not sure what I should do cuz she trying to force me to marry her. I think ima just break up with her." I say as I roll over on my side to look at her face. "If she's making you uncomfortable and you don't see you and her progressing toward some type of goal."

When she said that it really made me think. Honestly the way things going I don't see us moving foward toward anything I really want. "You right cause she doesn't want kids my mom doesn't really lke her and neither does King. As I finished my sentence I get a alert that someone is at the gate. "Well she's here I just got the alert." I say getting slightly upset. "Okay so do you want me to go to the guest room." She say trying to pack up her stuff. "Nah Lil mama you good I actully want you here." I say with a slight chuckle. "Is that fine with you?"

Heaven P.O.V.

"Is that fine with you?" Jason asked me in a deep sexy voice moving his face close to mine. Oh my god why does he keep catching me like this. At ths point our lips are touch and we could kiss. I lean in slightly and turn my head but before his lips can touch mine we hear the front door slam. "Hold on i'll be right back and with that he was off. I sat back and turned the T.V. down so I could hear what they where saying It was kinda muffled so I couldn't hear.

I slowly slide off the bed till I felt my good foot hit the ground. I grab on of the crutches that was next to the bed. I limp over to te door and crack it ever so slightly. "Move Jason so I can go get in the shower and get in my bed." I hear the girl say. "No Tamika you need to go and wait where did you even go lastnight?" I hear him ask "Ummm I was over Jessica house." She says sounding unsure asf. "Don't lie to me Tamika I have known you since we where 12 you can't lie to me." Jason says I open the door alittle wider to hear alittle better cause this shit is getting juicy. "I was at jessica house im not lieing."

Jason P.O.V.

"I was at Jessica's house im not lieing." Tamika says looking everywhere but my face which tells me she's lieing. "If you not lying why you looking eveywhere but at me. You know what at this point I don't care what you do we done." She looked at me with a face of pure shock which quickly turned into FULL BLOWN ANGER. Before I could say anything else she slaps me. "Hol on bitch." I hear someone yell and it sound like Heaven. But how could she be yelling she's in the bed. So I though. I turn around and see her with her arm sling off and she has a leg brace on and not the wrap the doctor gave her. "Lil Mama what are you doing up you need to lay down."

I say running up the stairs to grab her. "So this broken bitch is why you wanna leave me?" Tamikia says charging up the stairs. Before I could do something to stop her Heaven picks up her bad leg and donkey kicks the fuck outta Tamika. To the point where she flew off and down the stairs. "He told you it was over and I can guarantee you was with another man. As like on Que she gets a phone call. She runs to grab her phone and so did.

Before she can Answer it I grabs it answers it and puts is on speaker. She says nothing. "Baby hello are you there." We hear a niggas voice say. Jason hangs up. "STEP!" I say looking her dead in her face. "Can I get my stuff?" she asks. "No I bought all that shit." I say with pure angry on his face. "Baby please don't be like this." She says trying to walk up to me and I look over at Heaven who is sitting on the stairs on her phone.

"Sweetie it sound like you got a new nigga so go ask him to buy u stuff." Heaven says laughing getting up limping to the door to open I assume. I walk to the door and stand behind Heaven. "STEP" Heaven says causing me to laugh a little bit. Tamika looks at me and I remember I bought her car. "Tamika baby wait." I say causing her to turn around smile and run towards me. I walk up to her and get really close. "I bought that car gimme my keys." I say snatching my keys from her walking back to the house.

________________________________
PLEASE VOTE
PLEASE COMMENT