9

Jason P.O.V.
I walked back in the house and don't see Heaven but I hear the water running in the kitchen. I walk into the kitchen and she's looking in the fridge. "JAY!" She yells not knowing I'm damn near behind her. "Lil Debo you don't have to yell I'm right here." I say with a slight chuckle as I see her almost jump outta her skin. "Boy why you didn't say you was back in the house you scared the shit outta me." she says slapping my shoulder.

"So what you doing?" I ask her seeing her look in all my cabnets. "Im hungry and I came in here to cook." "I don't have any food we can go to the store and we need to talk." I say following her out the kitchen. "We can talk while we get dressed I need help with my shirt." She says limping up the stairs. "Okay that's fine." I say running past her to help her up on the landing and open the door.

Heaven P.O.V.

"Okay so you must not be in pain anymore?" He asked me puting my clothes bag on the bed. "Nah just my arm fr I have broken my leg before." I say going into my bag. "So why you come downstairs you must have been listening ." He says with a slight chuckle making me laugh to. "Yea I was I aint gone cap. But it pissed me off to a T when she was down there trying to play it crazy." I say sitting on the bed letting him help me put my arm in my shirt." She was pissing me off too cause how she gone yell at me about not calling her when she wasn't calling me." "That's what I'm saying cuz that crazy. I thought it was funny you knew she wasn't at her friend house." I say as I sit my brace on the floor too put my pants on. "

Do you need some help with you pants." "Nah I think I got it." I say putting my legs in my pants. "The crazy thing is her friend Jessica called me like Hey Jay I heard you and Mika got into a fight are you okay. Im like why you care. She like I just don't want you alone and sad maybe I cn come take your mind off things." I laughed hard as fuck and hung up on her." He say making me laugh hard as fuck.

"She a hoe and she not a real friend." I say strapping my brace up on my leg. "Im hip I never liked them being friends for real she always acted like she wanted me." He says grabbing his phone and his wallet. "You ready to go." He asked me as he walked up to me on the bed. "Yea lets go." I say sliding off the bed limping to the door. "Hold on." He says as he picks me up bridal style and carries me down the stairs. He sits me down in front of the door so I open it. We walked out and I go get in the car while he locks the door.

FF 20 Mins.

No one P.O.V

They pull up to the Kroger and get out. "Okay so what you want for dinner?" Heaven asks Jason as they walk into the store. "Ummm I don't care forreal why you ask tho you gone cook me something." Jason says as he walks to grab a cart. "Yea I was going to." Heaven says with a slight laugh. "Did you want one of the electric carts?" Jason asked Heaven which made her think because she didn't even think about those. "Yea thats cool I've always wanted to ride one but never had A reason to." She says as she grabs a wet wipe to wipe it down. "What you like to eat." Heaven asks as she rides past Jason.

"I like chicken but I don't eat pork at all whats so ever. So anything other than pork." He says looking down at her. "Okay how about we just walk around and grab stuff cause you don't have any food at your house." "Okay." Jason says with that they're off. They walk around the store grabbing fresh fruit and veggies and some breakfast essential . Things for lunch like sandwich stuff and stuff to make small meal. They finally get to the meat for dinner and heaven starts grabbing all types of meat. Chicken,Fish,turkey meat, Cornish Hen, a roast beef and a corn beef. Next they where off to get sides. They stop making sure to grab bread and some sweets for dessert.

They go to the snack aisle and Heaven's eyes light up. "Okay so I love snacks I'm I need help standing up." Heaven says as she tries to get up. Jason goes to help her and she starts grabbing stuff like crazy. Oreos, Peanut butter crackers, chocolate bars, gummy candies, fruit snacks, and some pop, juice and water bottles. After about 2 hours of shopping they're finally done making there way to the front of the store.

As they're walking to the front of the store Heaven fills like someone is staring at her. She stops and looks around and she sees someone who looks like Mario's friend Zeke and his bestfriend Dre. "Heaven You okay?" Jason asked her breaking her train of thought. "Umm yea just come on." She says trying to shake off this weird feeling. As there walking to the line someone bumps Jason."Damn bro you could say excuse me." Jason says. "Nigga what, fuck you." Dre says as Zeke stands behind him.

"So what you finally found a nigga to take care of yo broken ass." Zeke says to me making him and Dre laugh. "How did yall even find me?" I ask trying not to sound scared. "Bitch Mario got eyes all over. You don't know cause you left but we've moved up the ranks you can't go anywhere without us knowing. " If that's the case were y'all mans at." Jason says with the straightest face. "We don't know. Why you care anyway he told us to keep a eye on her so that's what we doing." His friends say "If that's the case the i'll be seeing you." JasoAnd with that Jason told me to go in front of him a.as he put the grocreies up on the belt so we could leave. " When I looked around again they guys were gone.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

PLEASE VOTE
PLEASE COMMENT
1098Words