10

PLEASE VOTE AND PLEASE COMMENT ENJOY!!!!👍🏼😘

Jason and Heaven finally make it back to his house with the groceries. As they walk in the house heaven gets a phone call

Heaven P.O.V

Soon as we get in the house my phone started to ring. I pull it out of my purse and see that it's my mom. "Um Hello." I say kinda confused. "HEAVEN. Hey sweetie how how you been." I hear my mom ask sound high as a kite. "Im fine mom wassup." I ask knowing she just wants money. "Can you send me a few hundred dollars to get me and ur sister some food." "Why is there no food I came down there almost a month ago and put 700 dollars worth of groceries in there." I say getting pissed off cuz I know shes lieng.

"Come on Heaven Akira has to eat." She says begging. "Okay well if thats the case im just gone come down there and get her she can stay with me. I'll enroll her in school and I'll file for full custody with no visitation."Bitch you are not gone take my Top money maker from me. I'll kill you and her before that happens!" she says yelling into the phone. Before I could say anything else she hangs up. My top money maker what did she mean by that.

My mind is currently racing. Am I ready to take care of a teenager. I mean she not that old. she's only 14 but still. Well she is a good kid. she gets good grades she behaves well. she's alot like me at that age. As that thought went threw my head I attomaticly got scare because if anything she is starting to come into her body and I rememeber what publirty was like for me. "Lil mama are you okay?" Jason asks breakin me outta my thoughts. "I have to call Tasha I have to go down to Ohio and get my sister.

I go into my phone and began to FaceTime Tasha. (TASHA/HEAVEN)
"Hey girl how yo feeling?" "We will talk about that later I need you to pack a bag we going to Ohio." I say walking to the fridge to get a water. After I close it I notice Jason is gone. "Why babes wassup we just went down there what 2 3 weeks ago to buy food?" "Im hip but my mama said she needed me to send her money cuz there was no food and when I said I would just come get Akira my mama talking bout she would kill me and her before she let go of he best money maker" "What you think she doing to her? You think it's what she was doing to you as a kid?" "Shit I really hope not that's why im going down there to get her." I say as I walk out the kitchen and start my way up the stairs so I can pack my bag. " Are you ready to be a full time parent." "Not really but im not going to let her fuck Akira up like she fucked me up. I still go to therapy to this day and I still haven't had real sex. I really don't want her to feel like me." "We not gone let that happen babes." "Okay meet at my house in a hr and we can rent a truck to drive down there cause I know she's going to want to bring some stuff." "okay bye."

After the converstion with Tasha I go into the room and see Jason packing my bag and looks like he's packing a bag for him too. "Hey Jason what are you doing." I asked as I stand in front of him as he runs around me. "Im packing yo stuff up and packing me a bag im goin with you and Tasha. "Jason I can't ask you to do that you have to go back to work. I appreciate that you took off to help me but your pratice can't suffer." I say going into the bathroom to grab my toothbrush and stuff. "You and Tasha can't drive all that way alone and I also have a truck so you wont have to rent one." He say grabbing some shirts and sweats out his top drawer. "Okay im packed up let's go to your house so we can get whatever else you need." With that I grabbed my bag and my phone and we are off to my house.

(FF 20 Mins.)

We make it to my house and we both get out the car. I unlock the door and we go in and see my apartment has been trashed. My couches and chairs have been cut up my blinds and curtain are ripped down and cut up. As I'm walking threw the house I run up to my room to see if they found my safe. I open the door to my room and see all my diaplomas and certifacates have been burned in my trash can. My clothes are either missing,bleached, or burned and cut up. I go into my room move my mattress and look and see if my box spring had been tampered with.

No it hasn't people are so stupid. I hear someone walking up th stairs I run over to my closet and unlock my gun box rabbing my purplre glock 9 I bought when I first moved here. I move out the closet cock the gun back and before I could shoot I hear "Damn Lil mama you gone plug me." When I noticed it was Jason I laughed. "No Im sorry I didn't know if there was anyone else still here." I say as I go back over to my bed opening my secret compartment going into my safe. "What's that's down there?" Jason asks as he walks up behind me. "It's my safe where I put all my savings and before you ask yes I have a bank account I just don't trust them with all my money."

Jason P.O.V.

We get to Heaven's house and it is completely trashed. I looked around the front of the apartment while I assume she ran to her room. After I looked at what was destroyed I looked to see if whoever did this left some clues or something. when I didn't see aything I went in the back. As im walking I hear something that sounds like a gun cocking. I slowly push the door open and I see Heaven holding a gun. "Damn Lil mama you was gone plug me." I say with a laugh. When she noticed it was me she put the gun. "No Im sorry I didn't know if there was anyone else still here." She says as she walks over to her bed.

"What's that's down there?" I asked as I walked up behind her. "It's my safe where I put all my savings and before you ask yes I have a bank account I just don't trust them with all my money." she says as she pulls out 3 Nike draw string backpacks I assume are full of money. "Do you think this is what they where looking for?" I asked trying to figure out who did this and why. "No come look." She says as she takes me aroud the room and showss me piles of burnt, cut up, and bleached clothes. We go in her bathroom and see someone spray painted watch yo back bitch on the bathroom wall. "So what you gone do Lil mama."

"Ima just grab what I can and then find a new place maybe a house so we can have more space she's going to make friends and I can afford it." She say grabbing whatever she had left that wasn't destroyed . As we make our way down the stairs we hear someone come in. I grab my gun from my waistband which I can see threw her off gaurd. When the person stepped in the house we knew esactly who it was. "WHAT THE FUCK HAPPENED!" We hear Tasha yell. when we get to the front of the apartment we see Tasha and Kingston standing there. "I'll expain later just help me grab these bags so we can go. Oh and we don't have to rent a truck Jason is coming with us and he said we could bring his truck." I say pointing to the red Yukon XL.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

PLEASE VOTE💜
PLEASE COMMENT 🤞🏼

What will happen when they get to Ohio?
Why is Tasha always with Kingston?
Will they find out who trashed Heaven's apartment?

STAY TUNED FOR THE NEXT EPISODE OF DRAGON BALL Z SUPER

1460 Words