5

Jason P.O.V.

Its 6 AM and I just got a call from Heaven. I thought she was calling me to ask me my breakfast order. But when I answered she was telling me she was in the hospital and I told me she was sorry and that if she was fired shee would understand. I have never had anyone call in and tell me they couldnt come into work. So I told her to rest up and she has her job when shes back. I go into my phone and call ms.Liz and ask her to cancel and reschedule all my meeting for the next 3 days. I liked Heaven and the fact that she is also using this for shool credit and as help to write her essay I dont want her to miss out on anything. I get up I do my hygeine take and shower and get dressed (outfit below).

I grab my phone and my keys and start walking out the door. I finally look down at my phone and see that is now 7:30 A.M. I decided I was going to stop by the Flower shop than the Starbucks. As im driving to the flower shop I get a call. Its kingston (A/N Jason:Kingston) "Wassup Bro wya?" "Nothing ired asf at this hospital." "Why you at the hosptal?" I asked confused asf. "Some shit went down lastnight when I was chillin with Tasha after you and Heaven left." "What happened? Heaven called me telling me she was n the hospital and she wouldnt be able to work today so im finna go up there." "Alright well lrt me know when you here and I'll come get you." "Wait bro what happened." i asked trying to see if he truly knows whats going on. " It's not my bussiness to tell bro. either ask her or wait till she ready." " Alright bro i'll be there in a min." with that I hung up. After i got everthing i needed I went and saw heaven. I get to the hospital and park my car. As I was walking to the building I see Kingston in his car smoking a wood.

I walk over to the car and knock on the window. He unlocks the door and passes me the wood so I can hit it a few times before we go in. "Why you got all this shit bro." kingston asked me with his eyebrow raised. "This stuff for Heaven I want her to feel better I really dig her vibe. Than the fact that she called to tell me she wouldnt be able to come
to work today was something diffrent. Most people just dont show up." "Im hip bro she's diffrent i've heard her on the phone on the phone with Tasha a few times." He says as I put the wood out and open the car door. "You ready to go in bro?" I ask him as I stand up and brush my clothes off."Yea bro come on lets go see yo girl." With that we wen tinto th hospital and got ont he elvatore to go up tp her room.

Hevean P.O.V.

"So you gone tell Jason what going on." Tasha asked me with a look of worry on her face. "Yea i'll tell him if he ask. But only if he ask yo know im not into tell eveybody my bussiness." I say looking back at the tv trying to avoid eye contact. "Hello good morning Ms.Martin Im your nurse Jasmine I just wanna come check yo vitals." the nurse says. "So do you know the extant of your injuries." she says as she sits my pills down and picks up her clip board. "No I just know my head and my ribs hurt." I say start trying to find the remote for the bed so I can see and hear better. "Well you have 2 broken ribs on each side your face is swollen really bad so your head is going to hurt.

You have a fracted right wrist and u have a fractured left shoulder. You also have a broken leg." I can see that thank you." I said slightly irratated. "Dont be like that to her she is here to help you." Tasha says "Im sorry I just thought this shit was over." As I was about to ask about food there was a knpck on the door "Who is it." "Its Knig and Jason." I hear from the other side of the door. Tasha looks at me and notices im choked up. "Come in." she says looking at me. I roll over and pretend to sleep. Jason and King walk in, "Hey tasha" Dave says. "How is she, I brought her some stuff" He say which makes me courius so I turn around. "Im done sweetie her are your pills ones for your high blood pressure, 1 is for iorn,and the last 2 are for pain they may make you sleepy."

The nurse says as she sits it on my rolling table witha cup of ice and a cup of ice water. "someone will be here to take your breakfast lunch and dinner order soon." "Okay thank you." I said as i looked over at Jason.

"Well we gone give yall a min. come on tasha we going to get some food downstairs." Kingston says, and with that they left just the 2 of us in the room together. "So are you gone tell me what's going on." Jason says as he sat down in the chair next to the bed looking me i my eyes. I felt wierd I felt like he could see my soul. I said i would teel him if he asked so here goes. "Its kind of a long story I would have to start from the beginning." I say tryimg to sit up to grab my water. "Okay first here. I got you some stuff." He said as he handed me some ballons, some roses and my favorite coffee and stuff from starbucks. "Wow thanks you didnt have to do this." I say taking a sip of my ventte Java chip frap. "I know i dont have to but i wantted you to smile atleast once today." He said moving a piece of hair outa my face. "Okay so back when i was 16 i meet a by name Mario. He was great to me. He was nice he liked to chill he used to take me out and all that good stuff.

So on my 17th birthday he threw me a pary and my first love came because my parents told his mom cause they where friends thats how we met. So when he came he brought me this li tote bag and filled it with money and he gave me a hug and a kiss on the cheeck. that shit made Mario so mad. we had a good time and we went back to his house. soon as he parked the car in his driveway he started punching me in the face ." I say before I take sip my coffee and eat another peice. before I start to finish my story

Dave P.O.V.

Im sitting here listening to her story and it honestly breaking my heart. Ima alk to King and see what happend lastnight because ima kill that nigga. "So lastnight after we went ou and you sent me home he was there waiting for me." she says as she look down playing with her fingers. "He said he had been waching me for a while. snd that he had been looking for me for a long time." that was all i heard before I took off running to call asha then I blacked out." she says eating the rest of her food. "Okay baby girl well ima go get tasha and let you get some rest but ill be back later okay," I say as I kiss her forhead and walkout. I walk to the elevator and I see asha and King walking out of it. "Hey Tasha Ima nee to take King with me." is all I said before getting on the elevator with King behind me. "We need to find this nigga.