• Nightmares pt.4 •

SORRY FOR NOT WRITING FOR SO LONG! I had exams lol (none of that went well)

Anyway, I did not forget this request, but I am terribly sorry for making yall wait this long.

• so
• you were at a sleepover with your boys
• yaknow, like the regular movie nights that you guys love to do
• And yall fell asleep in a pile ofc - limbs everywhere
• (mostly Patrick's limbs, cause he's probably sprawled on top of everyone)
• Even so, you always felt comfortable no matter what

• yet today, something brought you out of your peaceful slumber
• looking around, you noticed it was one of your lovers missing from their place

• you sat up, tossing Pat's leg away, as you set yourself free.
• finally getting up, you started searching for Reggie, but he was nowhere in sight.

• "maybe he's in the bathroom" - you thought to yourself, but noticed that the bathroom door was open with nobody in there.
• you sigh, where the hell could he be, it's legit 5am

• you sleepily make your way outside the bedroom and down the stairs, checking if he was in the living room

• aaand yes, he was in the living room. On the couch.

• "what are you doing here babes?" - you call out as you near him.
• your voice seems so startle Reggie, he tenses up once you put your hands on his shoulders.

• "oh hey Y/n, nothing really..."
• noting how awkward his response was, and how tired his voice sounded, you figured somerhing wasn't right.

• making your way around the couch, you sit next to him, concern clear on your face
• "Reg, what's wrong?"

• he faced you, eyes puffy from crying.

• "Oh Reggie, what happened?" - you immediately pull him into your arms
• It wasn't common for Reggie to cry often, therefore seeing him like this worried you a lot.

• "Sorry Y/n, I just had a bad nightmare, nothing to worry about love"

• "it's definitely something to worry about if it affected you this much"
• he sighed, burying his face into your neck

• "do you wanna talk about it?"

• he sat up, facing you properly, and nodded.

• "it wasn't anything crazy, just felt very real..."
• you gestured for him to continue, and he did.

• "I dreamt of a world where you guys didn't exist." - he said - "and the whole time, I could tell that something was off, that something was missing. I didn't understand what it was until I finally woke up."

• what Reggie told you left you speechless.
• how do you respond to something like that?

• "that's... really deep, Reg"

• he chuckled, noticing your awkwardness.
• "I know, that's why I came downstairs to think about it... I don't even want to live in a place without the four of you"

• "Oh Reggie.." - you cupped his cheek, caressing it with your thumb as you cooed at him - "there's nothing to worry about babe" - you took his hand in your free one - " because me and the guys aren't going anywhere, we're totally real!"

• he smiled down at you, eyes twinkling... and then yawned
• that got both of you laughing and pretty much lightened the mood.

• "okay, let's go back to sleep, yeah? You're probably tired"
• He nodded, getting up from the couch and taking you in his arms

• Reggie didn't care if you had legs and could walk by yourself, he wanted to carry you, so he did.

• as you finally made it upstairs, he sat you down.
• Reggie then kissed your forehead.
• "thanks for hearing me out love"

• "I'm just glad you're feeling better Reg, I'm always here if you want to talk.about it again"

• the both of you walked into the room, where the remaining three were tangled on the bed.

• "Geez, what a mess"
• Indeed.
• yet, both you and Reggie found your places and cuddled up to the guys.

• ...

• "you guys weRE SMoOcHing whiTHouT Us RiGHt!???!?!?!?"

• "go back to sleep Patrick."

GUYYYYS, THE VIC ONE WILL BE NEXT. IM SO SORRY I HAVE BEEN ABSENT FOR TOO LONNNNNNG. My life has been a nightmare. Everything has been going wrong, and I didn't have motivation to write at all. But I'm glad I'm back. Love yaaaalllll