• It's Return pt4 •

...

• a quiet melody could be heared in the background...
•...as your fingers slowly caressed the soft scarf you had been knitting for the past hour.

• the sun was slowly starting to set.
• maybe you should get up from your comfy armchair and turn the lights on.

• yet, for some reason, your fingers have stopped knitting and your mind seemed to wonder of...
• into the depts of your head, through the maze of your deepest memories you wished you had forgotten.

• that one day in summer
• that one hellish day in summer...

• it played over and over and over in your head
• every image, every scream and sound rang clearly, as if you were reliving everything again.

"I'm pennywise..."  - it buzzed into your ears - "the dancing clown"

• and then pictures of your loved ones, crazed and zombified flashed before your eyes...

• first Henry, rotten and covered in dirt, falling onto his knees infront of you...

"Y/n"

• then Patrick, who scared you to death, clinging onto your legs for dear life.

"We can finally be together"

• and lastly, the drowning faces of Reg and Victor - their mouths filled with water and skin with mold...

• everything stayed fresh in your mind
• although... all of it happened such a long time ago.

• and looking at your own reflection in the window next to you confirmed that.
• your skin has gotten dry, eyes dull, hair tinted gray...

• a tired sigh escaped your lips as a thick cloud of grief surrounded you.

• but the image of you in the glass became more stiff.
• and soon morphed into something so disoriented, you couldn't tell what was looking back at you..
• the eyes starring back might have even been someone else's.
• and you swore they looked so familiar...

• But your string of thought was interrupted by something jumping onto your lap.

• your hand came in contact with soft furr and your eyes met the cat that was now sitting comfortably on you.

• "Hi Patrick" - you cooed at it, smiling as the cat snuggled closer - "you know, you're way sweeter than actual Patrick was..."

• the remaining three of your cats also entered the now darkened living room, meowing at the one you were petting
• "I think Vic, Reggie and Henry are calling you" - you told the cat as it prepared to jump off of your lap and join the gang.

• "okay, I'll go" - It suddenly turned it's head to look at you -"but first I need to tell you to wake up."
• and the cats disappeared.

• speechless and stunned, you stood up to look around...
• where have the cats gone?

• but the only thing your widened eyes met, was the pool of blood underneath your feet...
• the scarf you had been knitting was flowing down like a waterfall of blood
• and before your shaking hands could let it go, something gripped onto it from the ground

"Y/n!"

• something crawled out of the thick, red liquid, giving you flashbacks of your rotten-skinned lover doing the same (only from sewer water) all those years ago.
• And even now, you were met with the same face - this time his eyes weren't crazed, nor was his face moldy - only bloodied and alarmed

• soon he was standing on both feet in front of you, holding onto your shoulders

"Y/n wake up!" - he shook you - "wake up, wake up please!"
• Patrick's voice turned into Henry's, then Reggie's and then Vic's...
• and before you knew, all four of their voices were yelling at you to wake up.

• your heart was leaping out of your chest, ears ringing and eyes darting around the room to find an escape.
• but Patrick wouldn't let you go.

• and before you knew it, you were being thrown into the pool beneath you.
• your scream was muffled, breath taken away and for a mere second, you felt as if death had gripped your hand and your soul had left the body.

• but your eyes shot open and you gasped for air
• and suddenly, you were falling.

• head dizzy, confused and dazed, you couldn't even scream
• but the impact of your fall turned out to be softer that you had expected - more specifically, the arms of your loved one that have comforted you during sleepless nights many times before, lulling you out of your nightmare once again.
• you didn't need to look up to know it was Reggie holding you.

• "shh, I've got you" - he cooed - "we'll get you out of here"
• all four of them surrounded you, scared and worried faces slowly turning into relieved ones.

• "are you okay?! What did that fucker do to you?!" - asked Patrick, who held onto you from the back, head buried into your shoulder as he rocked you side to side - "I'll kill it, god damn it, I'll kill that stupid thing!"
• never in your life have you heared Patrick talk in a tone so desparate and hopeless.
• but with a mind so hazy, you could barely understand what he was talking about.

• "you scared us to death..." - Henry commented, eyes prickled with tears as he combed his fingers through your hair - "please, please don't ever leave again..."

• and Vic, holding your frozen hands in his own, looking at you with watery eyes that could melt anyone's heart, stayed silent...
• he didn't need to say anything at all..

• as much as you loved being held by your boys, theyr words worried and confused you
•your eyes stung, throat dry and head spinning
• "where are we?" - was all you could manage to ask

• but before anyone could give you an answer, a big shadow overcame the five of you...

• "all of you are finally here" - a sing-song voice boomed
• and with that eerie, creepy sound, all the memories came flooding in - the floating kids in the darkness, the clown and how you tried to escape it's claws, your dead lovers trying to get you to stay with them forever, and finally, the eye-blinding light that had almost taken you away to the world of death.

holy shit

• was all of that real?
• and if it was...what were your boys doing here?

• "oh Patrick, long time no see" - the clown was now standing right in front of you, mocking you, having fun

• "SHUT UP!" - and before you knew it, Patrick was at it's throat.

.....

Dun dun duuuun.. drama drama wow

First of all, happy new year my looovees!! Hope you all have a great one, filled with positivity, success and warmth.

I'm so sorry yall have to wait so long for the updates, but I really am busy - with all the exams and studying and everything because I'm ending school.
I'm updating as much as I can.

Also this 'series' is turning out longer than I expected, I hope yall don't mind. Tell me what you think abt this chapter!

Love yall!!!
-m