🌑Ch. 2🌑

Sat, May 14th 2022, 2:24am (lol, can't sleep)👈old date btw, ignore it
°♧°♧°♧°♧°♧°♧°♧°♧°♧°♧°♧°♧°♧°♧°
Wed, October 5, 2022-1:56pm

"Chica!! We gotta go get you checked up!!!" Sun yelled while looking around. He couldn't find her anywhere, not even in the kitchen. Usally the place she'd be at. He went back to the Maintenance/ work and repair room only to be told to go look for the other animatronics if he couldn't find Chica.

It would've been so much easier if the bots knew the day of the check up so sun didn't had to go hunting for them. It sure was really tiring. He went to check every room that belonged to the animatronics, but as luck had it, they weren't in their rooms.

***

"Mark I can't find anyone!" Sun bursted through the door. "You checked everywhere?" "Yesss!!! But-" "AND the daycare?" "That place too but-" "Sun, go back and look for her in the daycare. I know all you did was peek in there sunny" Sun slumped his back. Dang Mark knew him too well. "Can you at least come with me?" "Nope" "what!?  You were supposed to say yes!!!"

Mark just looked at him amused. He smiled and waved his hand goodbye. Sun glared at him and stepped out. He made his way to the daycare. "Why does it have to be so creepy when it's empty!!" He whispered to himself when he got there. Sun scanned his I.D. again and the doors unlocked. He hesitated before taking a full step inside.

"It's so nice in here" He said quietly. He then began to look around for what seemed like an hour. Which really was just 20 minutes of nothing but anxiety and fear. "Chica!!! Where are!!!-" before he could finish, he was interrupted by a voice.

"That chicken isn't here...." Sun jumped at the sound of the voice, but before he could even react, the lights when out. Sun let out a small whimper over the sudden darkness. (Agh! now!?! Out of all the times the ligths decide to die!!! They go out now!!!!) He thought.

"H-Hello?" He tried to looking over at the direction of the voice, but couldn't see anything but darkness. Everytime he spun around the more darkness he saw. This made his panic. He hurriedly tried looking for his flashlight before he heard the small sound of a jingle, comming from above.

He looked up, horrorfied at the sight of two red eyes looking directly at him. The red glowing eyes then jumped down from the ceiling. They slowly rose up, standing up strait. Gosh was this robot so huge. Sun stepped back, looking at the tall figure and it's eyes coming closer down on him. "No need to be afraid starlight~"

The animatronic pulled sun in closer to him, grabbing his waist during the process. It took sun all the courage to even let a squeak come out of his mouth. "S-So you haven't seen her here....?" "The chicken left a while ago before you came in, I belive she went to the kitchen" "Ah! Of-Ofcourse I sh-should've thought of that! Well, um thank you..... umm..." Sun stood there scared not knowing what to say. His fear made him forget what this animatronic's name was.

"Moondrop" "Moondrop?" Sun then chukled. It really eased his fear a bit when he heard the other's name. "What so funny?" "My-My name, and you're name are kinda the same." Sun blushed a bit from embarrassment at the sudden change of his own emotions. "Is that so?~" "yea, I'm Sun" he smiled. "Now why would someone name you such a perfect name?~"

Sun got flustered a bit, his cheeks turning more reder. "W-Well, nice to meet you Moondrop!" He said as he extended his hand. Moon slowly reached out, only showing the blue tips of his fingers that were illuminated by his glowing red eyes. As moon was about to take Sun's hand, he suddenly grabbed his wrist and pulled him towards his face, grabbing Sun by the waist hard.

He was so close to the tall figure that it made him blush more. Thank God moon's red eyes coverd his blush. "Nice to meet you sweet pie~" Moon said as he held Sun's chin up. His face got red with blush. "I-I uhh- I gotta g-go" Sun carefully took off moon's hand from his waist and hurriedly walked out of the daycare flustered.

***

(oh my God! Oh my God! Oh my god! Oh my god!!! What just happened!!!) Sun Screamed internally as he walked around aimlessly. "I just wanted to find Chica......"  He cried. He was standing near the golden Freddy statue. He couldn't stop thinking about the interaction between him and moon. Why did he feel that? What was he feeling right now? His face blushed even more by the second as he thought about moon.

"you need something sunny?" "AHHHH!!!" Sun looked up to see, Chica! She was holding some snaks on her arms. "Oh God where have you been!!" He yelled as his mini heart attack calmed down. "kitchen" Chica awkwardly smiled at sun when he was glaring daggers at her. Sun then grabbed her hand and started walking towards Maintenance/ work and repair.

While they walked, he stumbled upon Freddy. "Freddy! Over here!" He waved. He gathered up Freddy with Chica and took them both to get their check ups. "Hey, have any of you two seen Monty or Roxy anywhere?" "I do know, maybe they are already there" Chica mumbled through the chips she ate. She looked at Freddy with a smile and offered him a bag. He gladly accepted and the two followed sun, crunching on some delicious snacks that was also shared between sun too.

But as they walked, sun couldn't help remembering what had happened to him in the daycare. This feeling he felt, he didn't known what it was. Maybe he did know, but just didn't want to be right about it.

THE END
Sat, May 14th, 2022 8:49am👈old date btw, ignore it

Thu, October 6, 2022-8:42pm