☀️Ch. 3🌑

Thu, May 19th 2022, 8:49pm 👈old date btw, ignore it
°♡°♡°♡°♡°♡°♡°♡°♡°♡°♡°♡°♡°♡°♡°

Mon, October 10, 2022-3:21pm
A/N
So this chapter is short. That's it, enjoy!!

Sun walked towards Works and repairs with Chica, and Freddy. He was lost in his thoughts that he didn't noticed they'd arrived there. "Ughhh.... I don't wanna go here, I could spend my time doing soo many other things!" Chica Protested.

"Uhh, y-yea I know. But it's the rules Chica. I mean look at Freddy, he's being a good boy and not complaining" "huh?" Freddy looked up and paused from eating chips. "Besides, you could've had all the time in the world if you hadn't ran off"

"Let's go in" Sun opened the doors to find Roxy and Monty already in. Roxy was already having her check up. "Hi" She grinned at them. "Well, glad to see you found them sunny" Mark said with a quick glance from his computer.

"What happened you two?!?" Roxy and Mony looked at the group that walked in and then at eachother. "We raced here, I dropped him and broke his jaw. And on top of that, I demolished his tail" Roxy smirked at him. Monty tried to speak, but all that came out was static.

Roxy sighed and spoke for him. "He dropped me by pulling my leg. Some of my hair was ripped out and he broke my whole arm. But hey, it was worth it, I won the race." Roxy proudly shook Monty's hand as sun just stared at the duo in disbelief.

"DON'T! move you're arm!! You'll brake the wires even more Roxy!!" Mark scolded. "Yes sir" "I'll get these checked up, and then I'll help you fix these knuckle heads" Sun smiled at the two broken animatronics who grinned at him.

After he got Chica and Greddy checked up, he went over to where Mark, Roxy and Monty where at. "I'll get started on Monty" "m'kay"

"Where's the other one?" Mark asked. "Who?" "He's talking about moonface" Roxy said. "Moonface?- oh! You mean.... Moon- Moondrop????" Sun blushed a bit from the thought of him.

"Well, where is he?" "Uh, I-I-" "yea. Where is he?" Roxy asked. "The D-Daycare" "So you went there, and didn't bring him back?" Mark raised his eyebrow.

"Yea..." Sun mumbled. "........" Mark just judged Sun silently. Sun knew what he was going to say. "But I gotta finish Montys jaw!" Suddenly the lights went out, and complete darkness was seen. "Sigh* Not again!" Mark groaned.

"I'll go fix the generator. You know what to do sunny" Mark glanced at him "Ughhh... okay....." Sun groaned as he grabbed a flashlight and walked away from the room.

***

"Hello!~ M-Moondrop?" He flashed the ligh around the daycare. There was a soft light from the glow in the dark paint, stickers, and furniture. "Woah! Even prettier in the dark!" He awed. He flashed the light around before he saw a light blue color light glowing from an object laying on the floor in a puddle of something blackish.

He walked closer and closer. Carefully making his way towards the figure on the floor before he stopped and was shoked at the sight before him.

"Moondrop!!!"

THE END
Thu, May 19th 2022, 9:50pm👈old date btw, ignore it

Mon, October 10 2022-7:00pm