🌑Ch. 5☀️

Wed, June 1st 2022, 8:16pm👈old date btw, ignore it
*♥︎*♥︎*♥︎*♥︎*♥︎*♥︎*♥︎*♥︎*♥︎*♥︎*♥︎*♥︎*♥︎*♥︎*♥︎*♥︎*
Thu, October 13, 2022-1:46pm

Sun's face got flustered. "Um... you- I-I n-need to-to take you for a check up" he Stuttered out. "Okay love, as soon as you get off my lap" Sun looked down and quickly got off. "Sorry" "Now, shall we?" Sun and Moon walked out of the daycare. "I gotta turn the generators back on. We'll then go at works and repairs" Sun said as he tried to make small talk to ignore his embarrassment. "M'kay" They both walked towards the generators.

Moon walked quietly behind Sun, so only his own footsteps were heard. Sun's height is 5'6 and Moon is 10'6. Sun was a bit scared at how tall they had made Moon. He was surprised at the fact that kids aren't scared at how tall he is, especially when he's got Red. Glowing. Eyes.

"Are you still there?" Sun flashed his light above to see Moon bend down at Sun's height, he was right above his face and really close. "Wouldn't be anywhere else" "o-okay" (YOU'RE TOO CLOSE!!!)  He thought.

"You're soo small from here, I could just squish you~" "I-Im not THAT small" sun blushed. They both made it to the generators and sun finally got the lights back on. He turned to finally get a good look at Moon.

(He's hot) Sun thought as he stared for a long time "starlight, would you please stop staring? It's quite rude" "What? No! I mean- yes I'm sorry! B-but I-!- it's just I-I really couldn't see you well in the dark!" Moon chukled a bit from sun's embarrassment.

"We gotta go" Sun and Moon made their way to works and repair. From the other workers in the plex view, when they saw moon and sun, it looked more like a big predator walking behind its small pray.

Sun noticed the stares and really didn't get why they were staring and ignored them. Moon thought, he just glared at everyone that stared. When they made it to works and repairs, Sun held the door open for Moon, who had to bed down to get in.

"Ah! You finally made it you two!" Mark said. He had finished with Roxy's arm and was now fixing Monty's jaw. "Yea, sorry for coming late!" "Nah it's fine. Moon! I haven't seen you in such a long time!" "Yea...."

Moon always never went to get a check up, mainly because every worker who tried to get him to works and repairs were too scared of him. Or Moon would scare them off.

"Okay now, I'll countinue on Monty's jaw"  "Can't you just do MY check up?" Moon looked over at Sun as he sat down in a chair. "I could, but I must work on Monty" "I'll do you're check up Moondrop. I haven't seen you in ages so I gotta check for any bugs and stuffs" Mark offered, but Moon just scoffed at him. "That's not happening" Moon Stood up and was about to walk out.

"Okay I'll do it" Sun shouted before Moon could walk out. Moon smirked and turned around. "great" he sat back down. "Just, stay still" (and don't bite me!!!) He thought to himself. He opened a hatch in the back of moon's head and started inspecting it.

Gosh there sure was a mess. If Moon would've come to the daily check ups his wires would be less tangled and neater. Sun's sighed as he began, all other emotions were replaced by tiredness.

THE END
Wed. June 1st 2022. 9:09pm👈old date btw, ignore it

Sun, October 16 2022-2:55pm

So.... someone said that cannonly moon is 10'6ft I asked if I should make him 10'6. They said they preferred 7'6, the og hight I had put. So NOW I made him 10'6 because I had the urge to displease this person. Idk why, they probably don't even care. But this just made me feel evil and so I'm laughing my ass off rn.