🌑Ch. 4☀️

Sat, May 28th 2022. 7:48pm 👈old date btw, ignore it
°♡°♡°♡°♡°♡°♡°♡°♡°♡°♡°♡°♡°♡°♡°

Tue, October 11, 2022-7:20pm

Sun ran towards moondrop who was laying, not moving at all. "Agh! What happened to you!" He panicked and inspected moon more. He saw his shirt was coverd in oil. He unbuttoned his shirt quickly and opened his stomach hatch. The wires were cut and the oil spilled out.

"Who even did this to you?" Sun had calmed down more a bit. "Okay, okay, I can fixt this, I can fix this" He then started to shuffle with the wires. Sun stood up and looked for something. "I know there is a laptop somewhere around here..." He mumbled. He made his way towards the front desk and shuffled a bit before finding the laptop.

"Ha! There you are!" He snached the laptop and made his way back to moon. He sat on top of Moon. "Okay... now this is much easier. Now let's see what is wrong with you" Sun said to himself as he plugged and connected the laptop to moon's programing.

"Time to work" Sun sat there, cutting and moving the wires. Thankfully, he always carried a small bag with tools, and by luck, he had new wires for moodrop. "Gosh, who ever wired you did a horrible job. Now that I'm here. I'll do a much more amazing job"

Sun then got his phone out and called a number. "Chaloo?" Mark said. "Ah! Marky! Could you help me with something?" "Sure. What's up?"

"Umm.... well Moondrop is here, I found him in a puddle of oil or something, I don't know and he's, like, off. He's not moving at all and I need some help"

"what do you mean off? Like powered off?"

"Yea, I found him on the ground, his wires are all cut and I'm fixing then right now. I just need some help with a few." Sun nervously said.

"You better tell me how the hell that happened later. Now tell me what you need help on?"

***

Mark helped Sun with some of the wires, but they also chatted a bit. "Hey, are you sure he's completely powered off?" "Hm?" "Well, I mean, If he just shut off before powering off. The moment you connect that last wire, he'll just shot up and wake up from the dead!" He laughed.

"Ha, yea right, I do think he's powered off..." Sun then looked down at Moon, who had his eyes opened, but were pitch black. Sun slowly looked back at the wires, sweat dripped down his head, and he started shaking.

Nervousness started to take over his body, heart rate started racing faster and faster by the second. Making him forget all about his previous feelings about moon.

"Uhhh.... I think you're right" "Well then you better be ready for the scare jump!" Marked laughed.

"Wait wait wait!!! No, that actually won't happen right!?" "Hell yea it will. He'll just rise up like the dead man, better get ready for a hear attack, if you don't wanna get jumped scared. Then work faster and you better pray he doesn't wake up."

Usally when an animatronic is powered off, theur eyes are closed. And when they are powered on, they wake up slowly. But is they are shut off, it's a whole different thing. In Moon's case, he was shut off. So once sun's fixes his wires, he's just gonna wake up like nothing, a scary jump

Sun started working faster so that he can get away and not get scared once he wakes up.

"Please don't wake up. Please don't wake up. Please don't wake up. Please don't wake up." Sun quickly mumbled as he worked faster trying to avoid the scare. Mark on the other line, he was laughing his ass off. "Would you stop laughing at me!!!" But that just made Mark laugh even harder.

As sun connected the last wire, before he could even look up, without warning, Moon suddenly sat up so fast scaring the living life out of Sun. "AAAAAAAA!!!!!!" Sun had dropped his phone which hung up on Mark.

"What the..." Moon looked down and only did he see Sun was sitting on him, but his shirt was unbuttoned and his stomach hatch was open. "AAAAA DON'T HURT ME!!!" Sun raised his hands to cover his face.

Moon looked at him confused, he scanned him from head to toe as a smirk grew on his face. He tthen carefully took sun's hand, gently and lightly kissed it. "Now why would I hurt you darling?~"

THE END
Sat, May 28th 2022, 8:30pm
SORRY FOR NOW UPDATING IS SO LONG, IM WORKING ON MY NEW HOUSE AND IT REALLY TAKES UP MY TIME!!👈old date btw, ignore it

Thu, October 13, 2022-1:53,
Wow, I can't bealive that I now live on that new house I was talking about in the description