☀️Ch.8🌑

Mon, December 5th, 2022 - 1:39pm

AN: So yall know how I use this type of font for sun's thoughts and speaking. And this one for moon's thoughts and speaking. Well I'm not doing that anymore. Its tedious, so I'll just use the normal font for both. The other two will be used for SHOUTING, whispering or thoughts. Or to describe something deep

Das it, Enjoy the story.

'₩'₩'₩'₩'₩'₩'₩'₩'₩'₩'₩'₩'

No one's pov:

As the whole day went on, Moon only stayed glued by his price's side the whole time. Although he did leave him alone for a few minutes so that the other judges didn't think he favorite him. With others, he didn't need to act to not ike them. He already did and overall just hated them.

Then, his time came around, Nap time. All the other remaining participants went on for their break as Moon stayed behind and settled down the children.

As much as sun wanted to just get out of the daycare, he decided to stay behind as the others left. He might of hated the suffocating feeling he felt all day, but he wanted to make some things easier to help out the animatronic. There were a lot of kids anyways.

***

Moon hadn't noticed that someone stayed behind. He was busy tucking in some kid. When he finished, he turned to see all the other children had already been tucked in. He looked around confused until his eyes landed on one single person.

Sun.

He was crouched with some kid, tucking in the little guy. He smiled as he gently rubbed the kid's cheek, softly humming a beautiful lullaby to his ears. He watched as the kid slowly drifted off to sleep, a smile on his face and hugging a teddy bear.

The sight was more than remarkable. Even with the lights turned off, somehow, that smile lit up some bright light, an arora of pure happiness and joy moon lacked.

Sun still crouched there, watching the kid sleep peacefully. He smiled, he always wanted a kid of his own.

He could adopt and was old enough, but he wanted one of his own. But that wasn't humanly possible. Well, at least for his gender. His smile dropped a little at his own thoughts, that he hadn't known a certain animatronic was watching the sight.

***

Moon was at a loss for words, it was..... no.....he... Sun, was just gorgeous. He was just mesmerizing. He never knew he could fall in love again for some person. His chest ached, not from pain but from something else. Moon looked down, he certainly did not have a heart, so how in the world can this person make him fall head over heals??

Such question could not be answered for what he felt. His heat sensors spiked. His face felt hot and his inner fans tried cooling him down. He knew what he felt, what the name of this feeling was. Love. But how??? And why would he fall in love for this person.

This amazing, wonderful person. He did not deserve such thing. He wasn't good, nice to other, and he was.... scary. He was feared by others. Forever to be deemed alone in the dark. But Sun, gosh did he literally light up his world.

Moon stared at sun for some time. His processors ran wildly for some sort of explanation. But it wall stopped when he saw Sun getting up. He quickly snapped out of his own thoughts and hurried over to him.

***

Sun sighed, and stood up. *Guess my job here is done* He walked towards the big doors, about to open them before someone held his shoulder. He turned to see Moondrop. "Thank you for the help" he bowed. Sun smiled and nodded.

From upclose, he could see moon's features. Usally he tried to avoid looking at him. But now, he looked different. How, well he didn't know. Something about the animatronic seemed different. The way he stood, his posture, his face, his red glowing eyes, his hat, his clothes.

None of it represented a scary figure. Then why was he even scared of him??? Moon didn't even looked terrifying. He looked... classical.... elegant. He looked handsome, but beautiful too. But he didn't need those words because he was already that. He truly represented the night and moon.

One with the night. His voice was soothing for a lullaby and soft, yet deep and stern. He reminded him of winter, how cold it is, but hjw beautiful the snowflakes fall, how everything is just white.

Sun finally realized that he was staring too long at him. "Oh! S-Sorry I'm just gonna go now" Moon laughed. "No need to apologize"

Moon waved at sun, and sun waved back. Oh how much he wanted to pull him back inside the daycare and just stay with him forever. But he needed to stay with the kids. 

For some reason, what he used to feel when he first saw Sun felt different from what he felt now. It used to feel wrong, like an obsession with an object. But now, he didn't feel that anymore. He felt something that pleased him. Something that he could truly call love.

Moon placed a hand on his chest, smiling at the feeling he felt. Maybe this was truly the beginning of something both of them could have.

THE END
Thu, December 22nd, 2022 - 1:44pm

Bros when I began to write the last part of this chapter, yk when sun is describing moon. "Winter blessed-20222 - skins theme" started playing and made me feel so damn happy. Cuz it went along with Moon and lord idk how to describe what I felt that I started crying over these two🥲

"Edit: so.... yeaaaaaa...... I decided to officially end this story, I've said I would have continued it, but honestly, I got not ideas at all. And I have kept yall waiting for too long and we'll, yea. So, adios, I don't think I'll have or make other m x s stories.👋