Velzard's Problem

Sorry for the long hiatus, had some personal issues I had to get out of the way. By the way, the names used here are from WN (even though it was obvious this was from WN, but I wanted to say just in case).

This story has a mix of WN and slight LN since I've read both and I decided to incorporate some details here and there. They are nothing too major that it will alter the WN canon storyline.

"Rimuru-sama! Where are you going!"

"Rimuru-sama, wherever you are going, take me with you!"

"You still have 2,304 papers that need to be signed by the end of today—"

"Will you all relax?" Rimuru asked, worned out by the constant streams of complaints. "Guy needs me for something, alone. I won't take too long and nothing will happen to me, I won't let it. If anything does happen, in the case of emergency, Benimaru is either taking charge or I'll simply call you through [Thought Communication] or our [Soul Corrider]. Now calm down."

The room quietened as they focused on Rimuru, their eyes softening after seeing that Rimuru is very serious with his words.

Shuna steps up, tidying Rimuru's clothes, "We understand, Rimuru-sama. I apologize for our behavior, we are just worried for you."

Rimuru flashed a smile, unable to see the nosebleeds from his female subordinates and the redness of Shuna's cheeks as she bows her head down. "No worries! I can acknowledge the need for concern, but it will be a... casual meeting, so no need for the extra protection, 'kay?"

"I-I see... I hope you safe travels then, Rimuru-sama."

Rimuru pats her head, making everyone, yes everyone glower in jealousy towards Shuna. Shuna only smiled happily, beaming with appreciation and pride.

------------

"Wow..." Rimuru was amazed by the utter destruction his eyes laid upon when he arrived at the Ice Continent.

The palace was in chaos and ruins, while it did remain in its original structure, it was in such a terrible state that it had Rimuru pitied it.

"Rimuru-sama," Mizari addressed the Demon Lord calmly as if this was an everyday occurrence. There were clear stains of dirt and scratches on her dress but she seemed relatively unbothered by it. "I am thankful for you coming here on the behalf of my lord, Guy-sama."

"Ahah... yeah," He looked around, confused by the other Primordial's disappearance, "Where is Rai—"

"Rimuru-sama! Hi! Yes, hello!"

He stared blankly as Raine run over to where they were, her outfit's condition even worse than Mizari, who had a scowl of disgust and disappointment.

"How unsightly— to approach one of Guy-sama's guests like that..." She muttered.

Raine ignored Mizari's insults as she pulled out a comically large picture of Rimuru, whose beauty got even more exaggerated.

"W-wha..." He was dumbfounded as Raine handed it over to Rimuru, a large smile on her face, "Hehe, this is for Diablo! He commissioned me to draw you! It's great, right?!"

Silence from both Rimuru and Mizari as they both looked at the Bleu Primordial with unreadable expressions.

Mizari then facepalms, mumbling over and over her prayers and regrets. Rimuru goes to open his mouth after a long pause but was cut off before he could begin by another fellow.

"Hey. It's great to see you."

Guy appears next to Raine, making her nearly drop her portrait in shock.