𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 2: 𝓜𝓸𝓻𝓷𝓲𝓷𝓰

"I'm lucky I met you too", Loid said, but was suddenly embraced tightly.  Yor lunged herself at Loid with her arms wrapping around his neck as her black hair flowed to cling onto her back.  She nuzzled her face in his chest as she smiled, feeling warm in his presence.  

Yor's realization then hit her as she instantly backed away from him, "I-I'm so sorry!", she waved her hands frantically. 

Loid stared at her - still in shock - but his face melted to a smile, "It's okay", he said, "I don't mind if you want to hug"

"C-Can I..?", Yor shyly met his gaze. 

"Of course", he opened his arms to welcome her.  She slowly walked to his open arms and wrapped her arms around his neck while she felt his hands wrap around her back.  Her hair that crept down her back felt silky as it tangled in his fingers while her small figure was enveloped by him.  

'This...feels nice', Loid thought.  'I've never received a hug like this before...', he reminisced.  He'd get hugged by the women he had to fake date in order to get close to his target, but he always felt so emotionless when he hugged them back, hugging them back without returning the feeling of comfort or affection.  

'But...feeling Yor hug me like this feels much different', he thought to himself.  He then loosed his hold on her as she too loosed her the grip around his neck and rested her hands on his shoulders while his arms still loosely around her back. 

"Yor-san?", he looked down at her.  

"Loid-san..", she lifted her head, "Is...Is it okay if I hug you more?  I-In the future..."

He blushed a bit at her request, "Of course, I am your husband after all", he then removed his arms from around her back, but held her hand, "Let's go back inside now, I don't want you to get cold"

When they got back inside, Yor's eyes traced over to the TV when she remembered about her day at City Hall.  Yor had asked Camilla for any ideas for dates because she wanted to treat Loid out since he always took her to dates.  Because of her question, Camilla gave her a horror VHS tape to watch with Loid.  

"Eh?  Why a horror movie...", Yor held the tape in her hands, "I'm not quite good with horror related things...."

"And that's exactly why!", Camilla pointed out, "When you get scared, hug him close", she smiled. 

"B-But how is this a date...?", a flustered Yor asked. 

"It's like a movie date, but at home.  I heard the movie theater on Rylod street is being thoroughly inspected because they recently found a bomb there", Camilla whispered to her. 

Yor furrowed her eyebrows, but stared back down at the tape in her hands, "S-So, I need hug him when I get scared?"

"Exactly!"

"U-Um, Loid-san, can we watch a movie..?", she asked him in the middle of the living room. 

"A movie?", he turned around to face her. 

"M-Mhm", she nodded, "My co-worker, Camilla, gave me a horror movie VHS tape, but I'm not quite good with horror movies so I was wondering if you could watch it with me..."

"I'd love to watch a movie with you, Yor-san", his face brightened, "I'm actually quite fond of horror movies", he chuckled.  

"Really..?  But it's so scary", Yor shivered at the thought of scary scenes.

"Yes, but that's the reason I like it.  It gives a nice thrill and good plots", he smiled, "I'll make us some hot cocoa while you put in the film tape"