𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 5: 𝓦𝓲𝓯𝓮

"Huh?  Why do you look so gloomy, Yor-senpai?", Camilla asked as she placed a hand on her hip and raised an eyebrow. 

"Yeah, you've been gloomy ever since you walked in today", Millie commented and placed her hands down on Yor's desk and titled her head. 

"Are you alright, Yor?", Sharon asked as she puffed out smoke from her mouth. 

"I fainted yesterday evening...", Yor sniffled. 

"Fainted?"

"Eh?  From what?", Millie and Camilla asked. 

"...M-My husband was about to kiss me...", Yor covered her face that gradually blushed. 

"...", the three looked at each other, "You fainted because your own husband was about to kiss you?!"

"How could you faint at that?!"

"You two are married!", Millie, Camilla, and even Sharon yelled at her. 

"I-I know!  We are married!  B-But...", Yor lowered her hands from her face, "We've never kissed before..."

"Ehh?  But what about at your wedding?!", Millie asked. 

"W-Well...", Yor sweat as she tried to think of a lie, "We only gave each other a peck on the lips..."

Camilla sighed and crossed her arms, "Yor-senpai, how could you let that happen?"

Yor fidgeted with her skirt, "I-I've never been with a man before so it kinda embarrassed me and freaked me out...on all the lovey-dovey things couples do..."

"Oh wow, Yor-san, I bet your husband's tired of you", Millie commented, but earned a glare from Camilla.  

"Millie, didn't your boyfriend break up with you?", Sharon asked which shut her up. 

"Actually, Loid-san wasn't irritated by it, he actually accepted it and apologized..", Yor smiled as she remembered this morning. 

"Loid-san...", Yor approached her husband with small droplets falling from her eyes.  

"Hm?", Loid turned around and was shocked to see his wife crying in front of him, "W-what's wrong, Yor-san?!", Loid panicked.

"I-I....I'm so sorry!", Yor bawled. 

"Eh?  Sorry for what?", Loid asked. 

Yor sniffled, "I-I fainted when you were about to...to k-k-kiss me..."

"Oh, is this what this is about?", Loid playfully sighed and approached his wife, "It's alright, Yor-san, there's no need for you to apologize.  I understand that it might've been your first time and that you were probably nervous.  Even though we're 'married', we don't have to do all those...things couples do if you're not comfortable doing them" 

He then then reached for her hand and intertwined his hand with hers, "Just holding your hand...", he then embraced her - wrapping his arms around her waist, "And holding you like this is enough for me, Yor-san"

He then placed a hand behind her head and gently pushed her head to lean closer to him.  He hugged her tighter as her soft body radiated comforting warmth.  He patted her back as she sniffled while her eyes dried up.  

"Are you alright now?", he asked as he leaned away. 

"Mhm..", she nodded and wiped her cheeks with her sleeve.  Loid then leaned away from her a bit with an arm still around her waist and wiped her cheek instead. 

"Please smile, Yor-san, I love seeing you're pretty smile", Loid looked at her softly.  'This time...I'm not lying...', he thought to himself.